1. Sky Sports "greatest Premier League moments" by Brothers and Sisters
2. Kleenex "unlikely best friends" by VSA Partners USA
The ad continues to grace the top three. It tells the story of a man in a wheelchair becoming best friends with a puppy who has also lost the use of its legs. It has been shared 72,277 times in the past week.
3. Always "#LikeAGirl – unstoppable" by Leo Burnett Toronto
A former number one, this ad is the second instalment in the 'Like a Girl' campaign, which aims to increase girls’ confidence.
The documentary-style spot asks young girls what their limitations are and asks them to write them on a large white box.
It has been shared 58,255 times in the past week.
4. Turkish Airlines "#DelightfulStories: Jonas Kirsch/one way ticket"
The film follows a man on his trip to Istanbul to see the work of Mimar Sinan, the architect. It has racked up 15,984 shares in the past week.
5. Nike Basketball "Nike flyease story"
The documentary-style ad shows the story of a teenage boy with cerebral palsy who cannot tie his shoes. So Mark Parker, a footwear designer, produced a shoe for the boy. The video has been shared 11,758 times.
6. Zain "Zain Eid TV commercial"
A young girl sings and dances around her home. The ad has been shared 8,167 times.
7. Pampers "pooface" by Saatchi & Saatchi London
The ad shows the faces babies pull, in slow motion, when they are having a poo. At the end there is a shot of the Pampers baby wipes and text reads, "Don’t fear the mess!" The spot has been shared 7,110 times.
8. Liverpool FC "Robbie Fowler skydives in new LFC away kit"
Robbie Fowler, the former Liverpool Football Club player, is seen skydiving in Australia to promote the new away kit. The ad has been shared 5,060 times.
9. Samsung Mobile "surf – we are greater than I" by 72andSunny Amsterdam
This spot has been created in partnership with the World Surf League. It follows surfers and explains the mind of the surfing community for example the love and hate they get from the public.
It has been shared 5,057 times in the past week.
10. O2 Sports "Take That and England Rugby" by VCCP
The ad promotes priority tickets for a Take That gig at the O2 and shows the band and fans carrying the England Rugby team players to the concert on their shoulders. It has been shared 4,776 times.
The chart has been compiled by Unruly.