CampaignLive continues to be first with news from the industry.
Here are some of the headlines that have appeared in the past few
- Tuesday 16.06 KFC asks four agencies to pitch for its media
- Monday 13.33 Sprint moves its dollars 150 million US account into
- Friday 14.09 Leo Burnett poaches WPP man for digital role
- Friday 14.04 BBH New York wins Reebok as its first account
TBWA GGT Simons Palmer’s much talked about new ads for Sony Playstation
topped the list in our Favourite Ad poll this week, but St Luke’s latest
work for Ikea wasn’t far behind.
1.Sony Playstation (TBWA) 46%
2. Ikea (St Luke’s) 42%
3. Audi (BBH) 5%
4. Fanta (Leagas Delaney) 3%
5. Volvo (AMV BBDO) 3%
Our swingometer this week revealed that a majority of voters (83 per
cent ) agree that ageism is a problem in advertising. We then asked if
the Dixon Group’s decision last week to launch the first free access
service to the internet will mean other access providers have to follow
Yes, said 84 per cent.
A majority also came out in favour of the Observer, whose future has
been questioned following disappointing circulation figures. We asked if
the paper had had its day, but 61 per cent said no.
In Social Sophie, Maria Ainley-Taylor visits the K Bar, Saint and
reviews the Last Days of Disco.
Subscriptions: 0181-845 8545 www.campaignlive.com.