CampaignLive continues to deliver the news first. Here are some of
the headlines that ran on Campaign’s website this week:
- Tuesday 15.39 Camelot awards BMP Optimum #20m media account
- Tuesday 14.00 VW to shift media account in Germany
- Tuesday 12.43 Campbell’s realigns ad budget and eliminates
- Monday 16.43 BMP DDB holds on to #15 million Barclaycard account
It was a hotly fought contest in our Favourite Ad poll between the top
three. Nike just pipped it this week with its ’run London’ campaign.
1. Nike (Wieden & Kennedy) 33%
2. VW Polo (BMP DDB) 32%
3. Pretty Polly (TBWA GGT) 29%
4. Ambrosia’s Creamed Rice (Delaney Fletcher Bozell) 7%
5. AOL UK (Mortimer Whittaker O’Sullivan) 0%
The advertising industry has often debated whether what it does is
Now there is to be a permanent gallery at the National Museum of
Photography, Film & Television, dedicated to ads and, according to our
swingometer poll, the industry is delighted, with 83 per cent backing
But Stefano Hatfield, Campaign’s editor, was rebuffed in another
His view that UK advertising’s penchant for quirky creative work makes
it easy to dismiss as a bit player was dismissed by 82 per cent of
In Favourite Ad, choose between the Discovery Channel, Super Noodles,
Murphy’s Irish Stout, Scott’s Porage Oats and BSkyB.
Subscriptions: 0181-845 8545 www.campaignlive.com.