CampaignLive continues to be first with news from the industry.
Here are some of this week’s headlines.
- Tuesday 13.14 Dulux appoints Magdalena Teare as marketing director
- Monday 13.02 ’Ad-filtering’ computer software threatens the fledgling
internet ad industry
- Friday 12.37 Steve Henry named as chairman of Clio Awards’ TV and
CDP’s new campaign for Honda was the winner in this week’s Favourite Ad
poll, getting 79 per cent of the votes. Mother’s wacky spots for
Batchelors Pasta ’n’Sauce came second with only 12 per cent.
1. Honda (CDP) 79%
2. Batchelors Pasta ’n’ Sauce (Mother) 12%
3. = Norwich Union (Saatchi & Saatchi) 3%
3. = Sky Digital (M&C Saatchi) 3%
3. = Courts (Lowe Howard-Spink) 3%
Our swingometer this week revealed that a unanimous 100 per cent of
voters believe that, despite the Department of Transport handing Abbott
Mead Vickers BBDO a slice of its transport account two weeks ago, the
agency won’t manage to scoop the entire account. D&AD, however, got the
thumbs up from our voters for its controversial new ad campaign, with 57
per cent thinking that it would provide the association with the
younger, sexy image it craves.
Choose from Fairy Liquid, British Airways, Volvo, Egg and Murphy’s for
ad of the week.
Subscriptions: 0181-845 8545 www.campaignlive.com.