Stories that appeared first on CampaignLive this week have
- Tuesday 16.16 Roose and the Leith make final Caffrey’s shortlist
- Tuesday 12.31 Evans Hunt Scott’s managing director, Jon Ingall,
departs for new Havas venture
- Friday 17.09 FCA! wins millennium bug task
Alan Shearer did the double - scoring against Tunisia and winning our
Favourite Ad contest with his parody of Eric Cantona’s Eurostar ad. The
1.McDonald’s (Leo Burnett) 67%
2. Heinz (TBWA GGT Simons Palmer) 17%
3. Waitrose (Banks Hoggins O’Shea) 11%
4. Hooper’s Reef (Euro RSCG Wnek Gosper) 6%
In the Swingometer, 89 per cent of voters backed the Mirror editor,
Piers Morgan, to continue its recent sales success story without Kelvin
The Nescafe Gold Blend couple won’t be mourned. ’Will you miss them?’ we
asked? ’No’ said 95 per cent of respondents.
More surprising was the support given to the Turner Prize winner,
Gillian Wearing, who complained that BMP DDB stole her ideas for its
latest VW Golf ad. Should artists complain when advertisers use their
ideas in ads?
Seventy eight per cent of you said yes.
Winner Adam Haywood, a junior creative at Holmes & Marchant Central, is
the winner of the digital camera in our competition.
Social Sophie reports from the Comedy Theatre on a Peter Shaffer and Tom
Subscriptions: 0181-845 8545 www.campaignlive.com.