CampaignLive continues to bring you the industry’s hottest news
first. Here are some of the stories CampaignLive broke in the past few
- Tuesday 18.07 Lloyds TSB consolidates entire ad account into Saatchi &
- Tuesday 13.52 Dixons launches ground-breaking free internet
- Monday 13.38 Nike to spend pounds 30 million to launch Alpha brand in
- Friday 12.19 Andrew Cracknell to depart Ammirati Puris Lintas
The voting in Favourite Ad was very close this week, but HHCL &
Partners’ new work for Pearl managed to beat the competition.
1. Pearl Life (HHCL & Partners) 31%
2. McCain chips (DMB&B) 23%
3. Carling Premier (WCRS ) 19%
4. John Smith’s (TBWA GGT Simons Palmer) 15%
5. Ben Sherman (Grey) 12%
In our first swingometer question, we asked about the Conservative
Party’s plan to stop using an ad agency in favour of an in-house
’creative forum’. When asked if it was a mistake, 88 per cent voted
In our second question, we turned to John Smith’s, which has replaced
Jack Dee with a cardboard man. But is he as persuasive as the dead-pan
comedian? Not according to 67 per cent of voters.
On Friday, David Pattison, chief executive of New PHD, will be taking
questions live on CampaignLive. To take part, go to channel 4 on
CampaignLive at 10am.
Subscriptions: 0181-845 8545 www.campaignlive.com.