Job: Managing partner, Saint@RKCR
- You've got five hours left before the world explodes. What do you do?
See if I can hot-wire a space rocket.
- What's your best joke?
Never kick a midget with learning difficulties. It's not big and it's not clever.
- What's your biggest fear?
- When did you last cry and why?
A few months ago, when my daughter took her first steps.
- Who is your hero?
- Name one thing about yourself that few people know.
I have a gold disk for sales of a record I released many years ago.
- What's the worst thing about your job?
The food in our canteen, The Hub. Check out the unofficial Twitter page for a good laugh: twitter.com/hubfood.
- What do you see when you look in the mirror?
An ongoing case study in sleep deprivation.
- Which historical figure do you most identify with and why?
George Orwell, because I'm constantly writing about what the future might look like too.
- If you had a trained monkey, what would you make it do?
Ask Bubbles the truth about Michael Jackson.
- If your office was burning down, what object would you save and why?
Tony Harris' life-size cardboard cut-out of Sandra Bullock. It's a bit special.
- Are you happy?
- What would you do if you were invisible for the day?
Make Tony's cardboard cut-out of Sandra Bullock walk around the office and dance on his desk.
- What's your most evocative childhood memory?
Scoring a hat-trick on my 12th birthday. Nothing has ever come close.
- What's your most irritating habit?
Tapping beats on any given surface.
- What belief do you hold most strongly?
What goes around, comes around.
- What's on your iPod most-played list?
Our agency band's set list to this year's Christmas party. I'm learning the drum parts so I listen (and tap) to it at least twice a day - much to the annoyance of anyone sitting next to me on the Tube.
- What do you wear in bed?
Nothing but an anti-snoring nose strip. It's a good look!