Job: Head of planning, McCann Erickson London
- You've got five hours left before the world explodes. What do you do?
I've always wanted to ride a Honda Fireblade along the Embankment at night. I'd do that as many times as possible, only faster and more recklessly than previously planned.
- What's your best joke?
First Capital Connect claiming to be a train operating company is pretty amusing.
- What's your biggest fear?
Something bad happening to my daughters and ever having to go back to Carlisle - the most unpleasant place I've ever been to.
- When did you last cry and why?
The morning after the night that started with the McCann Christmas pop quiz. Limoncello.
- Who is your hero?
Either my wife or Shane Warne. I'll say my wife because a) she's stayed so serene and beautiful, and b) Shane won't read this.
- Name one thing about yourself that few people know.
I regularly go to the gym. Really.
- What's the worst thing about your job?
The gap between idea and execution.
- What do you see when you look in the mirror?
Martin Clunes' poorer, less attractive brother.
- Which historical figure do you most identify with and why?
Giovanni Falcone. Ingenuity, tenacity and bravery beyond reason.
- If you had a trained monkey, what would you make it do?
- If your office was burning down, what object would you save and why?
Our 2009 APG Grand Prix trophy.
- Are you happy?
I am now thanks to Jules Levy (email@example.com).
- What would you do if you were invisible for the day?
That Fireblade ride along the Embankment.
- What's your most evocative childhood memory?
St Xavier's School, St Joseph, Trinidad. I can still do my times tables impeccably thanks to those crazed, cane-wielding nuns.
- What's your most irritating habit?
Letting work interrupt table tennis matches.
- What belief do you hold most strongly?
That QPR really is the finest football team the world has ever seen.
- What's on your iPod most-played list?
Spiritualized's Songs In A&E.