Job: Joint managing director, JWT
- You've got five hours left before the world explodes. What do you do?
Go for a test drive at HR Owen in South Kensington with no intention to return.
- What's your best joke?
Scrawled graffiti on a hand-dryer in the gents circa 1997: "Press here for Blair's speech."
- What's your biggest fear?
Diesel on a wet roundabout.
- When did you last cry and why?
Watching Cinema Paradiso. I challenge anyone not to cry during it.
- Name one thing about yourself that few people know.
As a child, I was offered the lead role in Empire Of The Sun - Christian Bale took it instead.
- What's the worst thing about your job?
Looking at our agency carpet. (There's an old joke here. When the carpet was laid, the building manager was heard to say: "All I said was that I fancied a few lines ...")
- What do you see when you look in the mirror?
Two stone too many.
- Which historical figure do you most identify with and why?
Ernest Shackleton. He could endure the most incredible challenges while looking after those around him.
- If you had a trained monkey, what would you make it do?
Sit on my shoulder in a red waistcoat eating cashew nuts.
- If your office was burning down, what object would you save and why?
Our head receptionist, Michele. (No, this is not the objectivising of women. It's just that we're getting married.)
- Are you happy?
- What would you do if you were invisible for the day?
Sneak into The National Gallery, steal Turner's The Fighting Temeraire and put it above my fireplace at home.
- What's your most evocative childhood memory?
My dad taking me to the cinema to see Chariots Of Fire.
- What's your most irritating habit?
Conversing (badly) while BlackBerrying (badly).
- What belief do you hold most strongly?
- What's on your iPod most-played list?
- What do you wear in bed?