Job: Managing director, MC&C
- You've got five hours left before the world explodes. What do you do?
Go diving - no-one can talk to me, and being with the fish would not be a bad place to be.
- What's your best joke?
Two fish in a tank. One turns to the other and says: "Do you know how to drive this thing?"
- What's your biggest fear?
The fish I dive with actually learn to drive the tanks.
- When did you last cry and why?
This morning watching a charity DRTV creative review. We have a lot of charity clients but it never gets any easier.
- Who is your hero?
- Name one thing about yourself that few people know.
On winter weekends, I lead a group of heavily armed Italian communists.
- What's the worst thing about your job?
There isn't one.
- What do you see when you look in the mirror?
I try really hard not to.
- Which historical figure do you most identify with and why?
Henry VIII - the archaeology of his wardrobe over decades resembles mine.
- If you had a trained monkey, what would you make it do?
Click on the paid Google links of all my competitors.
- If your office was burning down, what object would you save and why?
My iPhone - brilliance and am just loving the new Lego photo app.
- Are you happy?
Yup - almost certainly because I don't understand what's going on.
- What would you do if you were invisible for the day?
Swim with otters.
- What's your most evocative childhood memory?
It would have to be the day I put my foot through my headmaster's window while abseiling down the school house - for some reason, it sticks in the mind.
- What's your most irritating habit?
- What belief do you hold most strongly?
That the law of Sod is the only universal constant.
- What's on your iPod most-played list?
Springsteen - Born To Run.
- What do you wear in bed?
A winning and hopeful smile?