Job: Head of planning, JWT
- You've got five hours left before the world explodes. What do you do?
Head for The Egg - time means nothing at The Egg.
- What's your best joke?
Manchester City have just announced they've sold Shaun Wright-Phillips for £25 million ... to Madonna.
- What's your biggest fear?
- When did you last cry and why?
I'm always crying. There's not been a single episode of the X Factor that I haven't blubbed through ... and don't even get me started on Surprise, Surprise.
- Who is your hero?
The men in my life: my dad, my brother and my baby Jake.
- Name one thing about yourself that few people know.
- What's the worst thing about your job?
Knightsbridge: I don't want to take your photo, find someone else. I've no idea where the Natural History Museum is, buy a map. And, no, I'm not signing it because I'm not Chris Evans.
- What do you see when you look in the mirror?
- With which historical figure do you most identify and why?
That little French fella seemed to have it sorted: chippy, liked to rattle a few cages, married a duchess, carried off a fine line in military tailoring before settling back on his own island in the Med.
- If you had a trained monkey, what would you make it do?
Skip and play the drums.
- If your office was burning down, what object would you save and why?
Russell (Ramsey, the executive creative director at JWT).
- Are you happy?
Deliriously so ... a wonderful wife, a beautiful baby boy and a job that excites and inspires me every second of every day.
- What would you do if you were invisible for the day?
Trip up tourists in Knightsbridge.
- What's your most evocative childhood memory?
Scuffed knees, family hugs, long hot summers in Ireland ("Long hot summers in Ireland" - that can't be right? Too much time in The Egg).
- What's your most irritating habit?
I've millions. I fidget, scratch, bite my nails, doodle, BlackBerry, text and rarely listen to what anyone's saying ... And I've a dreadfully short atten ...