So the 2007 Cristal-Lab will bring together some of the industry's leading thinkers and practitioners to discuss the idea of innovation and how everyone involved in communications can create a climate for innovative solutions.
The Cristal-Lab's programme of debates and talks is designed to inspire delegates to start the following year with a clearer understanding of the future and a stock of new ideas to try out.
Some of the key themes for discussion throughout the Cristal-Lab will be:
- To innovate is to optimise the integration of the internet in communication strategy.
- To innovate is to accompany the consumer's experience at each point of contact with the brand.
- To innovate is to optimise creation and production for audiences that are used to the best visual effects.
- To innovate is to reinvent the collaboration between agencies and advertisers.
- To innovate is to experiment with new working methods, new types of agency, and new creative languages.
The Cristal-Lab "best practices" session will give agencies and clients an opportunity to present their most innovative, creative and successful work of 2007. "What's inspiring" will showcase international examples of the most inspiring and the most influential work from around the world. (Examples to be submitted by 5 November at the latest.)
A series of Magister Conferences will pick up on these themes to explore innovation and the emergence of new models in the communication world. Speakers taking part include:
- Steve King, CEO, ZenithOptimedia Worldwide
- Sir John Hegarty, Worldwide creative director, Bartle Bogle Hegarty
- Patrick Collister, Author, the Won Report
- Richard Pinder, COO, Publicis Worldwide.