The Week: City News - Cello buys into cchm:ping

The marketing services group Cello has purchased a 76 per cent stake in cchm:ping, a financial services agency, for an initial sum of around £950,000. Cello retains the rights to buy the remaining 24 per cent in two chunks in 2008 and 2011, with the price dependent on the agency's financial performance up to a maximum total of £5.3 million.

Become a member of Campaign from just £46 a quarter

Get the very latest news and insight from Campaign with unrestricted access to plus get exclusive discounts to Campaign events

Looking for a new job?

Get the latest creative jobs in advertising, media, marketing and digital delivered directly to your inbox each day.

Create an Alert Now

Partner content


1 Job description: Digital marketing executive

Digital marketing executives oversee the online marketing strategy for their organisation. They plan and execute digital (including email) marketing campaigns and design, maintain and supply content for the organisation's website(s).