The Week: Online News - BlueFreeway to buy Holler

The digital agency Holler is to be acquired by the Australian media company BlueFreeway.

The deal sees BlueFreeway secure 51 per cent of Holler for £2.5 million, with the remaining 49 per cent to be acquired over the next three years.

Topics

Become a member of Campaign from just £51 a quarter

Get the very latest news and insight from Campaign with unrestricted access to campaignlive.co.uk ,plus get exclusive discounts to Campaign events

Become a member

Looking for a new job?

Get the latest creative jobs in advertising, media, marketing and digital delivered directly to your inbox each day.

Create an alert now

Partner content