Old Spice Mustafa wins duel against Fabio
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 29 July 2011 11:53AM
The Old Spice hunk Isaiah Mustafa has triumphed over his battle with rival Fabio, in the brand's latest online instalment.
Earlier this week, Mustafa and Fabio created 40 online ads as part of their battle to win the role of the Old Spice guy.
The latest ad, created by Wieden+Kennedy Portland, has been posted on the Old Spice YouTube channel.
In "mano a mano" Mustafa breaks through a wall and threatens to punch Fabio so hard it will send him flying "through the air at such a velocity it will make skin fry like bacon and muscles explode".
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 p.a., London (Central), London (Greater)
- Trade Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- CRM Executive Ball & Hoolahan £30,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Senior Marketing Manager - Campaigns Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment To £60,000 plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Age UK launches 'no friends' ads in response to Facebook campaign
- Pizza Hut launches Classic Crust with TV campaign
- Fold7 splits with Gocompare.com amid talk of Gio Compario's return
- Lurpak rolls out jazz teaser by Juan Cabral
- Kate Robertson steps down from Havas
- Ronseal claims to ditch 'does exactly what it says on the tin' strapline