Old Spice Mustafa wins duel against Fabio
The Old Spice hunk Isaiah Mustafa has triumphed over his battle with rival Fabio, in the brand's latest online instalment.
Earlier this week, Mustafa and Fabio created 40 online ads as part of their battle to win the role of the Old Spice guy.
The latest ad, created by Wieden+Kennedy Portland, has been posted on the Old Spice YouTube channel.
In "mano a mano" Mustafa breaks through a wall and threatens to punch Fabio so hard it will send him flying "through the air at such a velocity it will make skin fry like bacon and muscles explode".
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Account Director Purple Consultancy £45000 - £55000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Account Director Purple Consultancy £50000 - £75000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Product Design Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £55000 per annum, Merseyside
- Comms Acount Director- Leading Beauty FMCG - £55K Ultimate Asset £45000 - £55000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Want a tactical ad? Should have gone to Specsavers
- Maxus confirmed as world's fastest growing media agency
- Greenpeace dresses up cats to help save tigers from extinction
- Why 2014 won't be the year of mobile advertising
- ITV's Adam Crozier: 'Work to be done' after losing out to C4 during World Cup
- Palestinian and Israeli bereaved families unite for 'anti-conflict' film