Old Spice Mustafa wins duel against Fabio
The Old Spice hunk Isaiah Mustafa has triumphed over his battle with rival Fabio, in the brand's latest online instalment.
Earlier this week, Mustafa and Fabio created 40 online ads as part of their battle to win the role of the Old Spice guy.
The latest ad, created by Wieden+Kennedy Portland, has been posted on the Old Spice YouTube channel.
In "mano a mano" Mustafa breaks through a wall and threatens to punch Fabio so hard it will send him flying "through the air at such a velocity it will make skin fry like bacon and muscles explode".
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Performance Manager Aspire £30000 - £40000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Business Director Dot-Gap £70k, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief