Old Spice Mustafa wins duel against Fabio
The Old Spice hunk Isaiah Mustafa has triumphed over his battle with rival Fabio, in the brand's latest online instalment.
Earlier this week, Mustafa and Fabio created 40 online ads as part of their battle to win the role of the Old Spice guy.
The latest ad, created by Wieden+Kennedy Portland, has been posted on the Old Spice YouTube channel.
In "mano a mano" Mustafa breaks through a wall and threatens to punch Fabio so hard it will send him flying "through the air at such a velocity it will make skin fry like bacon and muscles explode".
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Account Director - B2B and IT David Thatcher Recruitment £45-55k, West London, M40 Corridor
- Dealer consultant / regional marketing manager - automotive David Thatcher Recruitment c£35k + car, South Buckinghamshire
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show