Hegarty and Droga named D&AD 2012 jury foremen
BBH chairman John Hegarty and David Droga, creative chairman of Droga 5, have been lined up as foremen of the 2012 50th D&AD Awards Juries.
Hegarty will oversee the judging for the art director category, while Droga will chair the judging of the integrated and earned media category entries.
Among the other 19 luminaries acting as foremen will be Ogilvy & Mather chief creative officer Graham Fink, who will oversee the press advertising and Leo Burnett worldwide chief creative officer Mark Tutssel, for the TV & Cinema Advertising category.
Institute of direct and digital marketing president Terry Hunt will oversee the direct category.
The deadline for completing entries online is 1 February, 2012. The Awards will take place in May.
Follow Sara Kimberley on Twitter @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Media Insight Executive - Client Side Elizabeth Norman International £24000 - £30000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief