Hegarty and Droga named D&AD 2012 jury foremen
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 16 December 2011 12:22PM
BBH chairman John Hegarty and David Droga, creative chairman of Droga 5, have been lined up as foremen of the 2012 50th D&AD Awards Juries.
Hegarty will oversee the judging for the art director category, while Droga will chair the judging of the integrated and earned media category entries.
Among the other 19 luminaries acting as foremen will be Ogilvy & Mather chief creative officer Graham Fink, who will oversee the press advertising and Leo Burnett worldwide chief creative officer Mark Tutssel, for the TV & Cinema Advertising category.
Institute of direct and digital marketing president Terry Hunt will oversee the direct category.
The deadline for completing entries online is 1 February, 2012. The Awards will take place in May.
Follow Sara Kimberley on Twitter @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Brand Strategy Consultant Rare Selection £30 - £40K + excellent benefits incl pension, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Executive, Top branding and design agency Gabriele Skelton £20000 - £23000 per annum, London
- Digital Designer Source £26000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Senior Brand Planner Source £70000 - £75000 per annum, London
- Integrated Project Manager - Creative Agency £35K Source £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Ogilvy & Mather's radio work for Dove 'reduces Cannes jury to tears'