Hegarty and Droga named D&AD 2012 jury foremen
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 16 December 2011 12:22PM
BBH chairman John Hegarty and David Droga, creative chairman of Droga 5, have been lined up as foremen of the 2012 50th D&AD Awards Juries.
Hegarty will oversee the judging for the art director category, while Droga will chair the judging of the integrated and earned media category entries.
Among the other 19 luminaries acting as foremen will be Ogilvy & Mather chief creative officer Graham Fink, who will oversee the press advertising and Leo Burnett worldwide chief creative officer Mark Tutssel, for the TV & Cinema Advertising category.
Institute of direct and digital marketing president Terry Hunt will oversee the direct category.
The deadline for completing entries online is 1 February, 2012. The Awards will take place in May.
Follow Sara Kimberley on Twitter @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Creative Major Players £70000 - £80000 per annum, London
- Design Director createselect Up to £65k, London (Greater)
- Quant Researcher-Immediate Start-Saudi Arabia-c50k Tax Free Elizabeth Norman International £40000 - £50000 per annum + Tax free and travel, Saudi Arabia
- Senior Brand Manager Salt £160 - £190 per day, Reading
- Senior Project Manager Digital Gurus £40000 - £45000 Per Annum, london
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media