Hegarty and Droga named D&AD 2012 jury foremen
BBH chairman John Hegarty and David Droga, creative chairman of Droga 5, have been lined up as foremen of the 2012 50th D&AD Awards Juries.
Hegarty will oversee the judging for the art director category, while Droga will chair the judging of the integrated and earned media category entries.
Among the other 19 luminaries acting as foremen will be Ogilvy & Mather chief creative officer Graham Fink, who will oversee the press advertising and Leo Burnett worldwide chief creative officer Mark Tutssel, for the TV & Cinema Advertising category.
Institute of direct and digital marketing president Terry Hunt will oversee the direct category.
The deadline for completing entries online is 1 February, 2012. The Awards will take place in May.
Follow Sara Kimberley on Twitter @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Middleweight to Senior Designer (Maternity Contract) AF Selection £18,000 - £25,000, Staffordshire
- Marketing Co-ordinator AF Selection £20,000 - £25,000, South Manchester
- Senior Planner / Strategist - Blockbuster Campaigns! ADLIB competitive salary / day rate, Southampton