Lida appoints Nathan Gainford as managing partner
Lida has appointed Nathan Gainford as managing partner to oversee the agency's new client, O2.
Gainford joins the agency from DDB where he oversaw the £36m Virgin Media business before it was handed to Bartle Bogle Hegarty in December.
At Lida, Gainford will oversee the £24m O2 direct marketing account, which the agency won in November from incumbent Archibald Ingall Stretton.
Gainford will be responsible for O2's overall proposition of "fresh thinking new possibilities", overseeing the 40-stronghold team. He will report into Mel Cruickshank, chief executive.
Prior to working at DDB, Gainford spent two years at Elvis and Dare, working on accounts including Virgin Trains, Virgin Holidays and T-Mobile.
Cruickshank said: "We feel Nathan's experience in brand and integrated comms, alongside his solid CRM credentials, makes him a very strong Managing Partner on O2.
"He will complement our senior agency team perfectly."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Content Manager Mortimer Spinks £22000 - £29000 per annum + + Excellent Benefits , Rugby
- Senior Integrated Project Manager Premier Media £45000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits, London
- DIGITAL ANALYTICS MANAGER Mortimer Spinks £50000 - £60000 per annum + + Benefits, City of London
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- Lidstone exits Havas amid restructure