Lida appoints Nathan Gainford as managing partner
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 27 April 2012 10:08AM
Lida has appointed Nathan Gainford as managing partner to oversee the agency's new client, O2.
Gainford joins the agency from DDB where he oversaw the £36m Virgin Media business before it was handed to Bartle Bogle Hegarty in December.
At Lida, Gainford will oversee the £24m O2 direct marketing account, which the agency won in November from incumbent Archibald Ingall Stretton.
Gainford will be responsible for O2's overall proposition of "fresh thinking new possibilities", overseeing the 40-stronghold team. He will report into Mel Cruickshank, chief executive.
Prior to working at DDB, Gainford spent two years at Elvis and Dare, working on accounts including Virgin Trains, Virgin Holidays and T-Mobile.
Cruickshank said: "We feel Nathan's experience in brand and integrated comms, alongside his solid CRM credentials, makes him a very strong Managing Partner on O2.
"He will complement our senior agency team perfectly."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Marketing and Communications Officer NFP Resourcing £28,000, Coventry, West Midlands
- Digital Buying Manager - UK Leading Media Agency Ultimate Asset £28000 - £38000 per annum + Great Benefits Package , West End
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Networking is never easier than in the queue for the toilet
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Is The Net Set a welcome addition?
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media