CityJet hands £4m ad account to Beta
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 04 May 2012 11:40AM
CityJet, the London-based airline, has appointed Beta to handle its estimated £4m pan-European advertising account.
The agency won the account following a three-way pitch handled by Creativebrief. A review of the business, which was handled by incumbent Euro RSCG, launched in January.
Beta will be responsible for evolving CityJet's £1m 'Now We're Flying' campaign, launched last September by Euro RSCG.
A new campaign for CityJet, a subsidiary of Air France, will be rolled out in the summer across TV, digital and direct, pushing the airline's key business routes.
Andre Cini, commercial director, CityJet, said: "The creative campaign we developed last year gave us a distinct look and feel.
"However, the challenge now is to take the brand in a different creative direction that will not only resonate with our core customers, but that will also build traction with a new audience who has perhaps not considered flying with CityJet before.
"We believe Beta has the creative energy to deliver that new audience."
Garry Lace, founding partner at Beta, said: "CityJet operate in the most competitive and exciting aviation market in the world, which gives us enormous scope and potential to deliver a number of compelling creative campaigns."
Beta will work alongside CityJet's incumbent media buyers, 7Stars, and PR and social media agency, Consolidated PR.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Account Manager Source £150 - £180 per day, London
- Digital Project Director Twist Recruitment £55000.00 - £650000.00 per annum, Berkshire
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant
- Procter & Gamble YouTube video banned