Vizeum expands Australia presence with Melbourne office
By Campaign Asia, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 11 May 2012 11:59AM
Vizeum has expanded its footprint in Australia with the launch of an office in Melbourne, in addition to its existing office in Sydney.
The office, which operates under the Aegis Media umbrella, launches with 30 staff and a client base that includes premium automotive, packaged consumer goods and entertainment brands. Across Australia, Vizeum now has around US$101m (£62m) in billings, around 35 clients and a headcount of more than 55.
Travis Day will be leading the office as general manager of Vizeum Melbourne. He was previously group account director at Mitchell & Partners and comes with extensive experience managing integrated media campaigns for consumer brands.
Luke Littlefield, CEO of Aegis Media Pacific, said: "The extension of the Vizeum brand is about being able to provide Aegis Media clients with the agency brand that best complements their individual requirements."
Day will report to Aegis Media's managing director of media, Paul Davey. Kristian Barnes, the group's chief commercial officer, will continue his oversight role in the commercial strategy and development of Vizeum for Aegis Media Pacific.
David Campbell also joins Vizeum Melbourne as head of strategy, having previously led digital strategy nationally for Aegis Media and headed retail strategy at Aegis' digital marketing agency, emitch.
Day said: "Vizeum Melbourne launches with a very strong local offer for clients backed by the credibility and resources of Vizeum globally. We are already recruiting new staff and along with our counterparts at Vizeum Sydney, look forward to making our mark in the Australian media agency landscape."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Media Planner / Buyer - DRTV & Brand Response TV ADLIB £24k - £28k + Bonus, North Somerset
- Content Manager Mortimer Spinks £22000 - £29000 per annum + + Excellent Benefits , Rugby
- Senior Integrated Project Manager Premier Media £45000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- Lidstone exits Havas amid restructure