MediaCom Edinburgh wins charity media account
By Nick Batten, mediaweek.co.uk, Monday, 14 May 2012 10:26AM
Erskine, the charity that cares for ex-servicemen and women in Scotland, has awarded its media planning and buying account to MediaCom Edinburgh after a competitive pitch.
Erskine cares for around 1,400 veterans of all ages in homes throughout Scotland, providing long-term respite and dementia care in new purpose-built homes in Bishopton, Erskine, Glasgow and Edinburgh.
It is understood to have worked with the incumbent Carat for 12 years before appointing MediaCom.
David Shearer, managing director of MediaCom Edinburgh, said: "We’re really pleased that we will be able to bring our extensive charities experience to bear on Erskine’s media planning and buying to help them better support more ex-servicemen and women in need."
Sarah McNaught, marketing manager of Erskine, said that this year the charity needs to raise over £8m in voluntary donations to care for over 1,400 ex-Service men and women in its five care homes across Scotland.
She said: "We are delighted to be working with MediaCom and, with their sector experience, are confident that they will enable us to generate great results."
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- B2B Lead Generation Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £20000 - £40000 per annum + Uncapped Commission, London
- Out of Home Sales - Huge digital potential! Ultimate Asset £20000 - £75000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Planning Manager - Unique Opportunity! Ultimate Asset £30000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits, London
- Comms Manager - Top 5 global media agency - GAMING ACCOUNT Ultimate Asset £4000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
- Broadcast / Online Planning Manager -Leading Media Owner Aspire £45000.00 - £46000.00 per annum, London
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- The man who made Grey matter
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- Programmatic adspend nears £1bn and doubles for mobile