MediaCom Edinburgh wins charity media account
By Nick Batten, mediaweek.co.uk, Monday, 14 May 2012 10:26AM
Erskine, the charity that cares for ex-servicemen and women in Scotland, has awarded its media planning and buying account to MediaCom Edinburgh after a competitive pitch.
Erskine cares for around 1,400 veterans of all ages in homes throughout Scotland, providing long-term respite and dementia care in new purpose-built homes in Bishopton, Erskine, Glasgow and Edinburgh.
It is understood to have worked with the incumbent Carat for 12 years before appointing MediaCom.
David Shearer, managing director of MediaCom Edinburgh, said: "We’re really pleased that we will be able to bring our extensive charities experience to bear on Erskine’s media planning and buying to help them better support more ex-servicemen and women in need."
Sarah McNaught, marketing manager of Erskine, said that this year the charity needs to raise over £8m in voluntary donations to care for over 1,400 ex-Service men and women in its five care homes across Scotland.
She said: "We are delighted to be working with MediaCom and, with their sector experience, are confident that they will enable us to generate great results."
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Senior Search / Biddable Exec - Full-Service Agency Silverdrum up to £30,000 + benefits, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance , South East England
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance , South East England
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £35,000 per annum , South East England
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance , South East England
Agency: McCann Erickson
- Watch: The Post Office's first Christmas TV campaign in five years
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK
- BBH London promotes Caroline Pay to deputy ECD
- O2 launches 'walk' campaign with Ed Sheeran
- ASA bans 'strongly sexual' Giffgaff ad