MediaCom Edinburgh wins charity media account
By Nick Batten, mediaweek.co.uk, Monday, 14 May 2012 10:26AM
Erskine, the charity that cares for ex-servicemen and women in Scotland, has awarded its media planning and buying account to MediaCom Edinburgh after a competitive pitch.
Erskine cares for around 1,400 veterans of all ages in homes throughout Scotland, providing long-term respite and dementia care in new purpose-built homes in Bishopton, Erskine, Glasgow and Edinburgh.
It is understood to have worked with the incumbent Carat for 12 years before appointing MediaCom.
David Shearer, managing director of MediaCom Edinburgh, said: "We’re really pleased that we will be able to bring our extensive charities experience to bear on Erskine’s media planning and buying to help them better support more ex-servicemen and women in need."
Sarah McNaught, marketing manager of Erskine, said that this year the charity needs to raise over £8m in voluntary donations to care for over 1,400 ex-Service men and women in its five care homes across Scotland.
She said: "We are delighted to be working with MediaCom and, with their sector experience, are confident that they will enable us to generate great results."
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Client / Team Marketing Manager - Global Digital Marketing Brand Recruitment Revolution up to £45,000 per annum + 10% bonus,Pension,Medical,Dental, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager : Field Staff & In Store Activation : Global Sport Brand Dylan IRO £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Design Manager -SPORT - London - £50-60K Salt £50000 - £60000 per annum, London
- Director of Marketing, Design, London, £80k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £70000 - £80000 per annum, Benefits: +excellent benefits, London
- Tesco moves £90m media account to MediaCom
- Viacom pulls plug on C5 sales: more than 90 jobs to go
- Battersea's digital dog 'follows' shoppers in outdoor campaign
- Lego launches Facebook campaign that asks kids to create a kronkiwongi
- Pedigree launches global 'feed the good' campaign with BBDO
- Twitter hunts for UK agencies