Big Communications acquires Quorum
Big Communications, the Leicester-based agency, has acquired the independent shop Quorum from its founders, Billy Mawhinney and Simon Collins.
Following the acquisition, Mawhinney has joined Big as creative director to lead its 25-strong creative department. He will report to Big's chief executive and executive creative director, Dylan Bogg.
The deal went through on Tuesday for an undisclosed cash sum. Quorum's only client, Quorn, will move to Big, which is part of The Mission Marketing Group and has clients including WKD and Domino's.
Before founding Quorum, Mawhinney worked as the creative director at the Manchester-based BJL.
Collins, who was formerly the global creative director at Euro RSCG, will work with Big as a creative consultant.
Bogg said: "We look forward to Billy joining our team and helping us to develop the company and achieve the next phase of growth."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Digital Project Director - specialist integrated agency JEFFERSON £60-75k plus benefits dependent on experience, Based just outside Kingston Upon Thames
- Director Business Development - TRAVEL- HOTELS Ultimate Asset £60000 - £80000 per annum + BONUS & BENEFITS, City of London
- The rear of the Apple Watch is more interesting than the face
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4
- Guardian launches three-tier membership scheme
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014
- Sky boosts Sky AdSmart's targeting capabilities for advertisers