Big Communications acquires Quorum
Big Communications, the Leicester-based agency, has acquired the independent shop Quorum from its founders, Billy Mawhinney and Simon Collins.
Following the acquisition, Mawhinney has joined Big as creative director to lead its 25-strong creative department. He will report to Big's chief executive and executive creative director, Dylan Bogg.
The deal went through on Tuesday for an undisclosed cash sum. Quorum's only client, Quorn, will move to Big, which is part of The Mission Marketing Group and has clients including WKD and Domino's.
Before founding Quorum, Mawhinney worked as the creative director at the Manchester-based BJL.
Collins, who was formerly the global creative director at Euro RSCG, will work with Big as a creative consultant.
Bogg said: "We look forward to Billy joining our team and helping us to develop the company and achieve the next phase of growth."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Senior Digital Marketing Manager - Leading eCommerce Business ADLIB up to £55,000 + benefits, Bristol
- Head of PR AF Selection £50,000 - £55,000 plus benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Senior Marketing Manager EMR £65000 - £75000 per annum, London
- Account Manager - Exciting new agency opportunity ADLIB Up to c.£25k, Bath
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Facebook IQ reveals marketing to millennials is flawed
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Sir Martin Sorrell labels Omnicom CFO exit 'bizarre'
- Guardian joins forces with Telegraph for media planning tool
- OMD lands Liberty Global pan-Euro media