Big Communications acquires Quorum
Big Communications, the Leicester-based agency, has acquired the independent shop Quorum from its founders, Billy Mawhinney and Simon Collins.
Following the acquisition, Mawhinney has joined Big as creative director to lead its 25-strong creative department. He will report to Big's chief executive and executive creative director, Dylan Bogg.
The deal went through on Tuesday for an undisclosed cash sum. Quorum's only client, Quorn, will move to Big, which is part of The Mission Marketing Group and has clients including WKD and Domino's.
Before founding Quorum, Mawhinney worked as the creative director at the Manchester-based BJL.
Collins, who was formerly the global creative director at Euro RSCG, will work with Big as a creative consultant.
Bogg said: "We look forward to Billy joining our team and helping us to develop the company and achieve the next phase of growth."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Content Manager Mortimer Spinks £22000 - £29000 per annum + + Excellent Benefits , Rugby
- Senior Integrated Project Manager Premier Media £45000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits, London
- DIGITAL ANALYTICS MANAGER Mortimer Spinks £50000 - £60000 per annum + + Benefits, City of London
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- Lidstone exits Havas amid restructure