Big Communications acquires Quorum
Big Communications, the Leicester-based agency, has acquired the independent shop Quorum from its founders, Billy Mawhinney and Simon Collins.
Following the acquisition, Mawhinney has joined Big as creative director to lead its 25-strong creative department. He will report to Big's chief executive and executive creative director, Dylan Bogg.
The deal went through on Tuesday for an undisclosed cash sum. Quorum's only client, Quorn, will move to Big, which is part of The Mission Marketing Group and has clients including WKD and Domino's.
Before founding Quorum, Mawhinney worked as the creative director at the Manchester-based BJL.
Collins, who was formerly the global creative director at Euro RSCG, will work with Big as a creative consultant.
Bogg said: "We look forward to Billy joining our team and helping us to develop the company and achieve the next phase of growth."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Manager Blue Tree Recruits £25,000 - £30,000 , Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Account Manager Tomorrow Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, West End
- Search Manager Aspire £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Creative Project Manager/Production Manager become £30k-£42k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Pitch Consultants £40000 - £50000 per annum, Manchester
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44