Total Media lands Random House and Transworld Publishers online accounts
By Nick Batten, mediaweek.co.uk, Monday, 28 May 2012 11:35AM
Random House Children's Publishers UK and Transworld Publishers have appointed Total Media to handle their online media planning and buying.
The win builds on the independent agency's existing relationships with other companies in the Random House Group. There was no incumbent on the business and the appointment was made without a pitch
Total Media will be responsible for managing digital display advertising across consumer sites and social media networks, as well as implementing video seeding campaigns for the publishing houses' future book launches.
The campaign will use a mixture of demographic and behavioural and consumer data to reach relevant audiences.
Barry O'Donovan, marketing director at Random House Children's Publishers UK, said that the company was "impressed" with Total Media's in-house digital capabilities.
Thomas Laranjo, managing director for Total Media, said: "With increased audience engagement through digital platforms, it's completely right that publishers should seek to start migrating their media content online.
"Our specialist media planners will collaborate with our internal digital teams to ensure that the publishing houses' advertising reaches the relevant consumers – driving a campaign based on real-time consumer data."
Total Media also recently won the media planning and buying account for the publisher Hodder & Stoughton.
Acumen Media Partners continues to manage Random House Children's Publishers UK and Transworld’s offline media.
Follow Nick Batten on Twitter @NickBatten2
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Design Agency Talent Acquisition Manager Red Sofa London £30000.00 - £50000.00 per annum, London
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Qualitative Research Director - Brand Strategy Agency Trace c. £80,000 per annum, Surrey
- Associate Director - Quantitative Research Trace £50,000 to £60,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Data Analyst SQL Lipton Fleming £20000 - £40000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Virgin Media 'night owl' ad to break in Gogglebox
- Johnnie Walker calls global ad review
- Kevin Dundas leaves Droga5 Europe
- Testicular cancer awareness campaign launches comedy show
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity