Carat unveils global B2B media network
By Nick Batten, mediaweek.co.uk, Tuesday, 12 June 2012 09:45AM
Carat has bolstered the global presence of its UK-based Just International business-to-business media agency and relaunched it as Carat Enterprise.
The new network, which Carat claims is the first global B2B network, specialises in the technology and finance sectors and handles clients including Epson and Santander.
It will be headquartered in the UK as it becomes an extension of the Carat brand and extends its offering globally.
Stuart Giddings, the managing director of Just International, has been appointed global managing director of Carat Enterprise.
Liam Blackwell has been appointed regional director Americas and Angela Loh regional director APAC.
Giddings told Media Week that while Just International has always been a global business it has previously planned and bought its Asian and US campaigns from London. Now, with the launch of Carat Enterprise it has a specialist B2B resource on the ground in the US and Asia.
Carat Enterprise will offer B2B media planning and buying services in 70 countries globally. The new offering will be structured around three regional "Knowledge Hubs" – in San Francisco, London and Singapore – to deliver vertical-market strategic thinking that understands global and local implications for clients.
Giddings said: "Digital technology has transformed B2B communications. Clients are increasingly demanding integrated media solutions to target business decision-makers through bought, owned and earned media – no matter where in the world they happen to be.
"Carat Enterprise is the only B2B media specialist with true global reach. By twinning our heritage and deep expertise as a specialist agency with the scale, leverage and innovation of Carat – the world’s leading independent media network, we will create digitally-powered global media solutions for technology and finance businesses that deliver far greater business value than would be previously possible."
Carat Enterprise will also be supported by Aegis Media’s other global companies including iProspect, the global digital performance network, isobar for social and mobile, and Posterscope for outdoor media.
It will also benefit from business-to-business focused versions of Aegis Media's proprietary tools and processes, including Integrated Communications Planning and the Consumer Connections System, the media-actionable attitudes and lifestyle survey.
Just International rebranded in 2011 from Just Media. The agency was originally called Just Media and underwent the change to better represent the agency's changing services.
Follow Nick Batten on Twitter @NickBatten2
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Online Marketing Executive JV Recruitment £20000 - £25000 per annum, Manchester
- Loyalty Senior Product Manager Ultimate Asset €70000 - €73000 per annum + Relocation package, Bavaria
- Marketing Executive Brand Recruitment £25000 - £38000 per annum + benefits depending on experience, St. Albans
- Tetley launches ad with Tea Folk in middle of medieval battle
- HSBC uses emotive ad to relaunch bank account on Christmas Day
- Virgin Holidays encourages customers to 'flaunt it' in Christmas Day ad
- Top 10 most-viewed The Work
- US holiday campaign round-up 2014
- 'Creative' RFI requests are getting out of control