PHD scoops Bentley's £15m global media account
By Nick Batten, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 15 June 2012 12:10PM
Bentley has awarded Omnicom's PHD its global media planning and buying account, estimated to be worth £15m.
It is understood that PHD won the business in a pitch that also involved MediaCom.
Bentley, which is owned by the Volkswagen Group, is active in the UK, Asia and the US.
Stefan Buescher, marketing and product director at Bentley said: "We want to strengthen the Bentley brand further in both existing and emerging markets and, by appointing a global media buying and planning agency, we will now be able to fully align all of our media activities around the world.
"This will deliver a powerful, consistent and integrated brand language across both traditional and new media channels."
MediaCom handles the global accounts for VW brands Volkswagen, Seat, Audi, Skoda and Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles.
Two years ago PHD won the estimated £70m global planning and buying business for Porsche, which has close ties with Volkswagen.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Global Digital Capability Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Head of Digital (Maternity Cover) - Leading MS Charity CHM £51,257 - £56,093 plus excellent benefits , North West London, NW2
- Global SEO Manager Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Web Designer Source £35000 per annum, London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- 'We will always love M&S' says Walker Media in goodbye statement