PHD scoops Bentley's £15m global media account
By Nick Batten, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 15 June 2012 12:10PM
Bentley has awarded Omnicom's PHD its global media planning and buying account, estimated to be worth £15m.
It is understood that PHD won the business in a pitch that also involved MediaCom.
Bentley, which is owned by the Volkswagen Group, is active in the UK, Asia and the US.
Stefan Buescher, marketing and product director at Bentley said: "We want to strengthen the Bentley brand further in both existing and emerging markets and, by appointing a global media buying and planning agency, we will now be able to fully align all of our media activities around the world.
"This will deliver a powerful, consistent and integrated brand language across both traditional and new media channels."
MediaCom handles the global accounts for VW brands Volkswagen, Seat, Audi, Skoda and Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles.
Two years ago PHD won the estimated £70m global planning and buying business for Porsche, which has close ties with Volkswagen.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Trainee Account Executive Michael Page Digital £16000 per annum, Guildford
- Market Insight & Reporting Manager Michael Page Digital £42800 - £50300 per annum, London
- Senior Display, Social and Mobile Manager Michael Page Digital £75000 - £78000 per annum, Middlesex
- Designer - Stunning Agency - Central London - c£40k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£40k, Central London