Games Workshop appoints first digital agency
By Sarah Shearman, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 19 June 2012 10:29AM
Games Workshop, the retailer behind fantasy games such as 'Warhammer', has appointed the Bio Agency to handle its online services.
The digital agency was awarded the business following a four-way pitch against undisclosed agencies.
It will handle the global digital strategy for Games Workshop, which is seeking to grow its e-commerce business. It is the company's first agency appointment.
Earlier this month, Games Workshop released its first digital products to download from the iBookstore, in the form of interactive books for gamers.
Follow Sarah Shearman on Twitter @Shearmans
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- UX/UI DIGITAL DESIGNER - AGENCY - RETAIL - UXBRIDGE - £38-40K Salt £38000 - £40000 per annum, Uxbridge
- UX Designer Michael Page Digital £250 - £500 per day, Manchester
- Planning Account Manager - Lifestyle and Travel Aspire £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE - PERFORMANCE IMPROVEMENT AGENCY Live Recruitment £16000 - £18000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, Buckinghamshire
- Coco de Mer launches X-rated ad with Rankin and TBWA
- What I learned at Digital Shoreditch
- Foster's says 'hooroo' to Australian agony uncles
- Campaign Viral Chart: Huggies 3D-printed ultrascan makes top spot
- Fallon introduces stuffed duck to launch Cadbury Puddles
- Betfair to call £15m European media review