Games Workshop appoints first digital agency
By Sarah Shearman, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 19 June 2012 10:29AM
Games Workshop, the retailer behind fantasy games such as 'Warhammer', has appointed the Bio Agency to handle its online services.
The digital agency was awarded the business following a four-way pitch against undisclosed agencies.
It will handle the global digital strategy for Games Workshop, which is seeking to grow its e-commerce business. It is the company's first agency appointment.
Earlier this month, Games Workshop released its first digital products to download from the iBookstore, in the form of interactive books for gamers.
Follow Sarah Shearman on Twitter @Shearmans
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Campaign Manager Direct Recruitment £45,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Insight Manager Direct Recruitment Up to £55,000, London (West), London (Greater)
- Data Manager Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £35,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Data Planning Manager (SAS) Direct Recruitment £45-55k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Virgin Holidays launches digital Caribbean push
- Bloomberg appoints Matt Teeman as commercial director EMEA
- Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned for suggesting alcohol conquers boredom
- Yahoo appoints Marc Bignell as head of trading for the EMEA region
- McCann picked to resurrect Homepride's Fred
- Samsung celebrates Prince George's birthday