Games Workshop appoints first digital agency
By Sarah Shearman, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 19 June 2012 10:29AM
Games Workshop, the retailer behind fantasy games such as 'Warhammer', has appointed the Bio Agency to handle its online services.
The digital agency was awarded the business following a four-way pitch against undisclosed agencies.
It will handle the global digital strategy for Games Workshop, which is seeking to grow its e-commerce business. It is the company's first agency appointment.
Earlier this month, Games Workshop released its first digital products to download from the iBookstore, in the form of interactive books for gamers.
Follow Sarah Shearman on Twitter @Shearmans
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Communications Manager Stopgap £30000 - £40000 per annum, South East England
- Senior Marketing Officer Stopgap £34600 - £40834 per annum, London
- Senior Marketing Officer Stopgap £36000 - £40000 per annum, London
- PRESENTATION DESIGNER Live Recruitment Negotiable, London
- SENIOR CONCEPTUAL COPYWRITER Live Recruitment Negotiable, Buckinghamshire
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne