Games Workshop appoints first digital agency
By Sarah Shearman, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 19 June 2012 10:29AM
Games Workshop, the retailer behind fantasy games such as 'Warhammer', has appointed the Bio Agency to handle its online services.
The digital agency was awarded the business following a four-way pitch against undisclosed agencies.
It will handle the global digital strategy for Games Workshop, which is seeking to grow its e-commerce business. It is the company's first agency appointment.
Earlier this month, Games Workshop released its first digital products to download from the iBookstore, in the form of interactive books for gamers.
Follow Sarah Shearman on Twitter @Shearmans
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Design Lead Apple&Ink £50-60k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- PPC Manager Major Players £35000 - £38000 per annum + brilliant benefits, London
- Regional Business Development Manager (3-6 months) EMR | Specialist Marketing Recruitment Negotiable, Nottingham
- Multiplatform Sales Manager - Exciting Premium Publisher! Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + Commission, City of London
- IR Specialist / Senior Specialist - Japanese Speaker EMR | Specialist Marketing Recruitment £45000 per annum, London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Ogilvy & Mather's radio work for Dove 'reduces Cannes jury to tears'