National Trust hires Lida for £5m direct business
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 21 June 2012 08:00AM
Lida has landed the estimated £5 million National Trust direct marketing account.
The M&C Saatchi group agency won the business after a competitive pitch against EHS 4D and Elvis.
The review process, conducted by Agency Insight, started in April as National Trust looked to consolidate its fundraising, membership and loyalty activity into one shop.
MBA was the incumbent on customer acquisition programmes, while agencies that handled fundraising activity include Watson Phillips Norman, TDA and DMS.
Lida will work closely with the National Trust's creative agency, 18 Feet & Rising, which was appointed in March to develop an overarching brand strategy to widen the charity's appeal.
Maria Gara, the senior direct marketing manager at the National Trust, said: "We have ambitious plans for 2012 and have now found the partner to help us achieve this in Lida."
Mel Cruickshank, the chief executive at Lida, said: "All of the hard work and fantastic creative and strategic input by the team has paid off."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Social Media Manager/Director Pitch Consultants £Highly competitive + benefits, Leicestershire
- Senior Online Trading/Commercial Manager Pitch Consultants £Highly competitive + benefits, Leicestershire
- Video Sales Account Manager Salt £35 - £45 per annum + Com, City of London
- Senior Planner Buyer Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne