National Trust hires Lida for £5m direct business
Lida has landed the estimated £5 million National Trust direct marketing account.
The M&C Saatchi group agency won the business after a competitive pitch against EHS 4D and Elvis.
The review process, conducted by Agency Insight, started in April as National Trust looked to consolidate its fundraising, membership and loyalty activity into one shop.
MBA was the incumbent on customer acquisition programmes, while agencies that handled fundraising activity include Watson Phillips Norman, TDA and DMS.
Lida will work closely with the National Trust's creative agency, 18 Feet & Rising, which was appointed in March to develop an overarching brand strategy to widen the charity's appeal.
Maria Gara, the senior direct marketing manager at the National Trust, said: "We have ambitious plans for 2012 and have now found the partner to help us achieve this in Lida."
Mel Cruickshank, the chief executive at Lida, said: "All of the hard work and fantastic creative and strategic input by the team has paid off."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Conceptual Designer - Entertainment Marketing Agency - Central London - £35k - £40k - NP112 Stonor £35k - £40k, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Digital Designer - Websites, Digital Media ADLIB £20000 - £30000 per annum, Wiltshire
- Digital Marketing Solutions exec Stopgap £25000 per annum, Surrey
- Digital Account Director Â– FMCG Brands & Other Accounts! ADLIB to £55k, South West England / Bristol, City of Bristol