National Trust hires Lida for £5m direct business
Lida has landed the estimated £5 million National Trust direct marketing account.
The M&C Saatchi group agency won the business after a competitive pitch against EHS 4D and Elvis.
The review process, conducted by Agency Insight, started in April as National Trust looked to consolidate its fundraising, membership and loyalty activity into one shop.
MBA was the incumbent on customer acquisition programmes, while agencies that handled fundraising activity include Watson Phillips Norman, TDA and DMS.
Lida will work closely with the National Trust's creative agency, 18 Feet & Rising, which was appointed in March to develop an overarching brand strategy to widen the charity's appeal.
Maria Gara, the senior direct marketing manager at the National Trust, said: "We have ambitious plans for 2012 and have now found the partner to help us achieve this in Lida."
Mel Cruickshank, the chief executive at Lida, said: "All of the hard work and fantastic creative and strategic input by the team has paid off."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Account Director - B2B and IT David Thatcher Recruitment £45-55k, West London, M40 Corridor
- Dealer consultant / regional marketing manager - automotive David Thatcher Recruitment c£35k + car, South Buckinghamshire
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show