VCCP plots digital media operation
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 19 July 2012 10:55AM
VCCP is launching a media offering called VCCP Media, which will focus on digital media optimisation.
The division will complement the agency's search business, VCCP Search, and will be fronted by VCCP Search's founders, Paul Mead and David Midgley, who become its managing director and chief technology officer respectively.
The Chime Communications-owned VCCP has also hired Razorfish's Nathan Levi to be VCCP Media's head of media. Richard Davies, a former managing director at Acquity and planning director at Zed, joins as a media partner and Jonathan Stewart, a former head of SEO at iCrossing, has been hired as the strategy director for organic media.
VCCP Media will work across paid, owned and earned media. The company claims that it is in response to demand from clients for greater efficiency in their media investments. It will use VCCP Search's data platform, which allows advertisers to measure every point in the online purchase cycle.
Mead said: "Our starting point is media optimisation rather than media planning and buying. Our technology allows us to know what each touchpoint is worth and to act on that data to optimise the media mix accordingly."
Adrian Coleman, a founding partner at VCCP, said: "VCCP Media is a natural evolution of our search business and the technology platform which has been at the heart of its success."
The launch of the media offering coincides with VCCP's launch of the data consultancy Conduit Marketing.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Loyalty Campaign Planner Stopgap £45000 per annum, London
- Customer Analyst/Trading Analyst Stopgap £35000 per annum, London
- Digital Producer - BIG GLOBAL AGENCY - £40k - West London Digital Gurus £38000 - £40000 per annum, London
- SEO ACCOUNT MANAGER Success Digital £165 per day, London
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive