VCCP plots digital media operation
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 19 July 2012 10:55AM
VCCP is launching a media offering called VCCP Media, which will focus on digital media optimisation.
The division will complement the agency's search business, VCCP Search, and will be fronted by VCCP Search's founders, Paul Mead and David Midgley, who become its managing director and chief technology officer respectively.
The Chime Communications-owned VCCP has also hired Razorfish's Nathan Levi to be VCCP Media's head of media. Richard Davies, a former managing director at Acquity and planning director at Zed, joins as a media partner and Jonathan Stewart, a former head of SEO at iCrossing, has been hired as the strategy director for organic media.
VCCP Media will work across paid, owned and earned media. The company claims that it is in response to demand from clients for greater efficiency in their media investments. It will use VCCP Search's data platform, which allows advertisers to measure every point in the online purchase cycle.
Mead said: "Our starting point is media optimisation rather than media planning and buying. Our technology allows us to know what each touchpoint is worth and to act on that data to optimise the media mix accordingly."
Adrian Coleman, a founding partner at VCCP, said: "VCCP Media is a natural evolution of our search business and the technology platform which has been at the heart of its success."
The launch of the media offering coincides with VCCP's launch of the data consultancy Conduit Marketing.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Biddable Account Manager - Award Winning Agency Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- SEO Analyst - Technical Ultimate Asset £24000 - £27000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Senior Digital Account Executive - £34K Ultimate Asset £30000 - £34000 per annum, London
- Product Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £28000 per annum, Benefits: healthcare, bonus, product discount, Nottingham
- HSBC uses emotive ad to relaunch bank account on Christmas Day
- Tetley launches ad with Tea Folk in middle of medieval battle
- Virgin Holidays encourages customers to 'flaunt it' in Christmas Day ad
- Top 10 most-viewed The Work
- US holiday campaign round-up 2014
- 'Creative' RFI requests are getting out of control