Karmarama adds to management line-up
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 19 July 2012 11:50AM
Karmarama has bolstered its management line-up following the merger with its sister shop Crayon.
The agency has hired Mother's Mark Harrison as the managing director of retail, Lawrence Weber from The Brooklyn Brothers as the head of digital integration and David Pandit, who joins from Bartle Bogle Hegarty as the director of data and analytics.
Harrison was previously the head of retail development at Mother, where he ran the Boots and Ikea accounts.
Weber has been The Brooklyn Brothers' head of digital production since 2009. He was responsible for managing the digital output, including the award-winning "being Henry" film for Range Rover.
Pandit was previously the head of data at BBH and built its data function.
Ben Bilboul, Karmarama's group chief executive, said: "As well as having a great creative pedigree, all three share our ambition to offer clients solutions that can work across the entire customer journey."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Integrated Producer - £55-60K Source £55000 - £60000 per annum, London
- Head of Marketing - Leisure/Travel JV Recruitment £55000 - £65000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Benefits + Bonus, North Yorkshire
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign