Bacardi appoints Brothers and Sisters to UK ad account
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 20 July 2012 11:32AM
Bacardi has appointed Brothers and Sisters to handle UK advertising for its main rum brand.
The agency won the business without a pitch and will develop local work based on Bacardi’s "it started with a party" positioning.
Johannes and Leonardo, Bacardi’s global agency, is unaffected by the appointment and continues to create Bacardi’s global advertising.
Brothers and Sisters is tasked with making this global strategy relevant in the UK across all media.
Andy Fowler, the executive creative director and founder of Brothers and Sisters, said: "We’ve wanted to work with an iconic spirits brand for a while and Bacardi is exactly that. The heritage they have and the stories that have been collected over the last 150 years are incredibly inspiring."
Catherine Archer, the director of marketing, rum, at Bacardi, is overseeing the UK launch of the ‘it started with a a party campaign".
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Mid-weight / Senior Brand Planner Rare Selection £50K + excellent benefits including pension, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT MANAGER ADVERTISING AGENCY Barker Graves £30K, london
- Senior Account Manager - Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £32k - £35k, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Trade Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- BBC social media manager calls for brands to add value
- Dave Trott: Great advertising isn't just gimmicks
- Johnny Fearless closes after client departure
- WPP launches Xaxis Audio with Global
- Google aims to hold brands' hands with 'programmatic playbook'
- Manning Gottlieb OMD, MediaCom and PHD head shortlist for 2015 Thinkbox TV Planning Awards