Bacardi appoints Brothers and Sisters to UK ad account
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 20 July 2012 11:32AM
Bacardi has appointed Brothers and Sisters to handle UK advertising for its main rum brand.
The agency won the business without a pitch and will develop local work based on Bacardi’s "it started with a party" positioning.
Johannes and Leonardo, Bacardi’s global agency, is unaffected by the appointment and continues to create Bacardi’s global advertising.
Brothers and Sisters is tasked with making this global strategy relevant in the UK across all media.
Andy Fowler, the executive creative director and founder of Brothers and Sisters, said: "We’ve wanted to work with an iconic spirits brand for a while and Bacardi is exactly that. The heritage they have and the stories that have been collected over the last 150 years are incredibly inspiring."
Catherine Archer, the director of marketing, rum, at Bacardi, is overseeing the UK launch of the ‘it started with a a party campaign".
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Synergy Sponsorship Competitive, London (Central),
- Account Director Dynamic New Alliances £40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum, London
- Senior Designer become £33 - 36K, London (Central), London (Greater)
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- Has JCDecaux chosen the wrong time to abandon its trade body?
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role