Bacardi appoints Brothers and Sisters to UK ad account
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 20 July 2012 11:32AM
Bacardi has appointed Brothers and Sisters to handle UK advertising for its main rum brand.
The agency won the business without a pitch and will develop local work based on Bacardi’s "it started with a party" positioning.
Johannes and Leonardo, Bacardi’s global agency, is unaffected by the appointment and continues to create Bacardi’s global advertising.
Brothers and Sisters is tasked with making this global strategy relevant in the UK across all media.
Andy Fowler, the executive creative director and founder of Brothers and Sisters, said: "We’ve wanted to work with an iconic spirits brand for a while and Bacardi is exactly that. The heritage they have and the stories that have been collected over the last 150 years are incredibly inspiring."
Catherine Archer, the director of marketing, rum, at Bacardi, is overseeing the UK launch of the ‘it started with a a party campaign".
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Digital Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 p.a, United Kingdom
- Senior Account Director- Ceative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £45k - £50k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager- Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £28k - £34k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Executive - Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £21k - £24k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director- Ceative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £40k - £45k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Twitter hunts for UK marketer as it targets £180m ad revenues
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote
- Dave Trott at Ad Week Europe: Ads have become overcomplicated