Publicis Entertainment drops creative chief role amid restructure
By Matthew Chapman, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 31 July 2012 09:51AM
Publicis Entertainment, the branded content unit at Publicis, is parting ways with chief creative officer Marcus Vinton as it restructures to bring it closer to sister agencies Publicis London and Publicis France.
Samantha Glynne, director of channels at Publicis Entertainment, will take the post of managing partner UK, and Carla Cabalfin-Lengellé, its business director, will become managing partner, France.
Vinton will leave with immediate effect and his position will not be replaced. His management responsibilities will be handled by Glynne and Cabalfin-Lengellé.
Meanwhile, digital account director Andy Way will be promoted to digital director.
The restructure follows the appointment of Diane Glynn in the new role of director of content/executive channel producer, having previously been executive producer at ITV Digital Productions.
It is understood that the restructure will lead to Publicis Entertainment drawing on the creativity capabilities of Publicis London and Publicis France.
Publicis Entertainment primarily works on Renault TV (RTV), the branded content channel for car marquee Renault.
The channel currently broadcasts in the UK on Sky and Freesat, in France on Canalsat, Free and Alice and online.
Renault is currently planning to expand the channel to other territories later in the year.
Glynne said: "Renault TV is expanding rapidly with a growing library of content, increased distribution platforms round the world and a number of brand new digital extensions.
"We're looking forward to capitalising on skills and our rolling out branded channels, content projects and new commercial models for a variety of clients in the near future."Follow @mattchapmanuk
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Strategic Research Consultant Rare Selection £35 - £45K + 20% bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Strategist / Senior Brand Planner Rare Selection Up to £75K + benefits, including pension, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Consultant Rare Selection Up to £48500 + non contributory pension + additional benefits, Surrey
- Senior Brand Strategist / Planning Director Rare Selection Up to £65000 + excellent benefits, including pension and bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Creative Integrated Agency London Twist Recruitment £40000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + Benefits, North London
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK
- O2 launches 'walk' campaign with Ed Sheeran
- BBH London promotes Caroline Pay to deputy ECD
- ASA bans 'strongly sexual' Giffgaff ad
- Hammerson uses automated mechanical model to showcase Christmas gifts