Chris Green to head global strategy at Mindshare
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 02 August 2012 10:45AM
Mindshare has hired Chris Green, the brand and business planning director at Hypernaked, as its global head of strategy.
Green replaces Marco Rimini, who was promoted to chief executive of Mindshare Worldwide Central Team earlier this year. He will report to Rimini.
Green was one of the few remaining members of the senior Naked team still at the agency following its merger with Hyper last year. He has worked at the company for seven years on brands including Coca-Cola, Vodafone, JP Morgan and Kimberly-Clark.
He will lead an 80-strong global team that includes Matt Andrews and Alistair Green, who run the UK strategy function; Sonia Le Louarn, who heads Latin America; Tim Elton, who runs the US; and Deepika Nikhilender, Cat Williams and Chris Harrison, who manage Asia.
Mindshare said Green will be responsible for bringing together this global strategy community when he takes up his role at the end of August.
Rimini said: "I am pleased Chris is finally joining. He is someone I have wanted to have here for a while. He provides the combination of being imaginative, strategic and entrepreneurial that our strategy community and clients will respond to."Follow @Jezzalee
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Head of Customer and Digital Transformation Spotlight Recruitment £80000 - £90000 per annum + 30% bonus and great benefits, London
- Senior Digital Creative/Designer Pitch Consultants £35000 - £55000 per annum + benefits, Leicestershire
- Junior Account Director, Retail, Manchester Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, Manchester
- Regional Marketing Manager Mortimer Spinks £37000 - £50000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, Milton Keynes
- HSBC uses emotive ad to relaunch bank account on Christmas Day
- Tetley launches ad with Tea Folk in middle of medieval battle
- Virgin Holidays encourages customers to 'flaunt it' in Christmas Day ad
- Top 10 most-viewed The Work
- US holiday campaign round-up 2014
- 'Creative' RFI requests are getting out of control