Reed.co.uk appoints iCrossing to build brand online
By Sarah Shearman, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 07 August 2012 11:40AM
Reed.co.uk, the recruitment website, has appointed iCrossing to handle its paid media account and online creative strategy.
The search specialist agency has been tasked with developing the Reed brand online, by creating a digital marketing strategy that includes PPC and display, as well as leading its online creative strategy.
It was awarded the business following a competitive pitch against four undisclosed agencies.
It is not clear whether the incumbent on the account, Golley Slater, repitched for the business.
At the start of this year, Reed announced the winners of a £10,000 competition to create a TV ad for the brand.
The "super Reed" ad, created by director Jonathan Brooks and producer Mat Laroche, featured the ex-Edinburgh fringe comedy trio The Wogans and centred on a superhero with the ability to instantaneously change people's jobs,
Previous advertising from Reed.co.uk has included its 'Love Mondays' campaign, which ran across TV, digital, outdoor and radio.
It has extended its 'Love Monday' creative to Facebook with an app. Although the brand is active on Facebook, with several other apps, as well as competitions, it has a small following.Follow @shearmans
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Media Insight Executive - Client Side Elizabeth Norman International £24000 - £30000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief