Michaelides and Bednash leave Mindshare Invention
By Mark Banham, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 20 September 2012 11:20AM
George Michaelides and Graham Bednash, the founders of the communications planning agency Michaelides & Bednash, have stepped down as the joint heads of Mindshare's Invention division. They are exploring "new opportunities" within WPP.
The pair, who joined Mindshare in October 2008 after it acquired M&B for a nominal sum, had also been tasked with key roles on the WPP network’s Unilever account.
The deal to bring M&B to Mindshare was brokered by the network’s chief executive, Nick Emery, and Marco Rimini, the chief executive of the Mindshare Worldwide Central Team. At the time, Emery called Michaelides and Bednash "key to Invention’s future".
Eight M&B staff also transferred as a result of the acquisition.
In a statement, Michaelides and Bednash said: "We’ve had a brilliant experience at Mindshare these last few years. It’s now time to explore new challenges."
Emery said: "George and Graham have made a significant contribution to Mindshare’s thinking and product. We wish them all the best for the future."
Mindshare is awaiting the result of the global Unilever media review. It currently holds both the US and Western Europe accounts.Follow @Banham72
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- PPC Executive Dot-Gap £19k, London Central
- Account Director (Planning) Dot-Gap £45k + BONUS, London Central
- Account Manager Dot-Gap £35k , London Central