Mother founding partner Stef Calcraft sells share for £6m
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 04 October 2012 05:20PM
Mother co-founder Stef Calcraft has resigned from the agency group's boards and is selling his 25 per cent shareholding back to the company for £6 million, but remains in his role.
Calcraft’s £6 million shareholding will be payable over the next three years, with the first installment of £1.5 million payable last month.
Calcraft, one of Mother’s five founding partners, will continue in his role as director at Mother full time.
Calcraft said: "The primary concern for all of us has been to ensure Mother’s ongoing success. To do this and preserve Mother’s independence, we have funded the share buyback using our own money without debt or selling to an outside shareholder. I remain fully committed to Mother and it will remain business as usual."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Business Director Stopgap £60000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager/ Ad Ops Europe Aspire Mobile c£45,000 + bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Agency Sales Account Director - Mobile Location Advertising Aspire Mobile c£70,000 + 50% bonus , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 + Car/Car Allowance , South East England
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance , South East England
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Facebook IQ reveals marketing to millennials is flawed
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Guardian joins forces with Telegraph for media planning tool
- Sir Martin Sorrell labels Omnicom CFO exit 'bizarre'
- OMD lands Liberty Global pan-Euro media