Red Bull Racing's former digital head launches social media agency
By Sarah Shearman, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 10 October 2012 12:15PM
Red Bull Racing's former head of digital David Granger has launched a new social media agency called Bell+Watson.
The start-up has a board of five, with Granger currently the only employee. Its founding clients are Central Bedfordshire University Technical College and the United World Schools charity. The agency will be staffing up the Birmingham operation in the "near future".
Granger joined Red Bull Racing, the Formula 1 racing team, in 2007, two years after launch. he left on 14 September. He was part of the team which pioneered the use of social media to build the brand.
He said the agency will focus on helping clients take social media in house, rather than treating it as a PR channel, and guiding them through the process.
Red Bull was forced to postpone its supersonic skydive yesterday, due to weather conditions.Follow @shearmans
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Brand & Packaging Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, South East England
- Junior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £32,000 + benefits , London (Greater)
- Shopper Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000, London (Greater)
- Client Services Director - Brand Marketing Agency ADLIB £60k - £65k, Bath
- 7Up kicks off global campaign with urban knitting ad
- Sainsbury's calls £60 million media review
- Brands use social media to congratulate F1 champion Lewis Hamilton
- VisitBritain crowdsources digital marketing campaign
- Zurich launches snowmen cinema campaign across Europe
- Cheil Worldwide buys Iris stake