WPP launches agency to handle Pfizer business
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 11 October 2012 10:00AM
WPP has set up a new agency, called The Reality Shop, to service the newly won consolidated £5 million UK Pfizer account.
The Reality Shop, which will be based in WPP offices on Westbourne Terrace, London, is in the process of recruiting staff to handle the business.
The new agency pitched for the UK Pfizer account as part of WPP's Team Pfizer, which is run out of New York. CHI & Partners previously handled the bulk of the business, including brands such as Anadin and Centrum. The SMA Nutrition brands, handled by Publicis, are in the process of being sold to Nestlé and were not included in the review.
As well as acting as a conflict shop (JWT was prevented from pitching for Pfizer as it already handles Bayer Consumer Healthcare), The Reality Shop will also pitch for other pieces of businesses.
The Pfizer review was part of a wider cost-cutting exercise at the pharmaceutical giant.Follow @Jezzalee
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of Marketing - Central Europe Salt £65000 - £100000 per annum + dependent on location, London
- Events Marketing Manager Salt £30000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Senior Planner, Direct Marketing /CRM Agency, London Direct Recruitment £70,000-100,000, London (Greater)
- Associate Creative Director MCG Associates Attractive Tax Free Salary , United Arab Emirates
- Design Director MCG Associates Attractive Tax Free Salary , Europe / France / United Arab Emirates / London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK
- O2 launches 'walk' campaign with Ed Sheeran
- BBH London promotes Caroline Pay to deputy ECD
- ASA bans 'strongly sexual' Giffgaff ad
- Hammerson uses automated mechanical model to showcase Christmas gifts