Ed Feast hired as group account director at All Response Media
By Nick Batten, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 12 October 2012 09:18AM
All Response Media, the Havas owned customer acquisition agency, has boosted its senior London line up by hiring Ed Feast as group account director, a newly created role.
Feast will head one of All Response Media's four London integrated business team. He will work across all media looking after clients such as WWF and 888.com.
Feast was a founding partner and media director of MarketPlace, the agency he set up in 2010. Before this he was media manager at Adconnection and has also held roles at CBS, Chrysalis Radio and Viacom Outdoor.
The appointment follows the agency’s earlier senior hires this year of Ben Foster as group account director and the promotions of Dan Mowbray to board director, Kris Archer to Group account director and Alison Jellicoe to head of marketing.
Recently, ARMignite, All Response Media’s business accelerator division, was appointed to handle the media planning and buying of SecretSales.com.
In 2009, All Response Media underwent a major restructure that included Michael Court taking on the role of managing director, taking over from Colin Gillespie who became chief strategy officer.
Court said: "Whilst searching for the right candidate, we saw none that had the combination ARM requires – rounded media experience, a proactive positive can-do attitude and, importantly, deep business acumen, not just direct response per se. Ed ticked every box, and it’s both a pleasure and privilege to have him join us".
Feast said: "whilst I loved the cut and thrust of running my own agency, I wanted to be involved in a wider selection of all-media integrated clients, and for a company at the cutting edge of Customer Acquisition, using both on and offline activity and advanced data analytics. ARM allows me to develop my entrepreneurial skills, as well as being part of a great team with great clients – so thoroughly looking forward to it".Follow @nickbatten2
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- PR Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £27000 - £30000 per annum, Hereford and Worcester
- Account Manager - Digital / Fabulous Agency - £30k Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £30k, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager [Surrey] - to £36k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £36k, SW London
- Senior Digital Project Manager Purple Consultancy £50000 - £65000 per annum + Amazing benefits, London
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- McDonald's launches 40th anniversary campaign
- Models strip in River Island's first TV campaign
- TalkTalk to launch user-generated X Factor idents