Goodfellas readies Superiore TV activity
By Nick Batten, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 12 October 2012 09:59AM
Goodfellas is rolling out a TV campaign on Saturday aimed at adult diners who want a restaurant-quality pizza in the comfort of their own homes, as part of a £1m marketing push for its new Superiore range.
The ad, created by Mother, will be similar to Goodfellas' Scoop pizza campaign but will include a five-second end frame with a voiceover that highlights the recently launched Superiore pizza.
The TV campaign kicks off this Saturday and will run for four weeks, supported by 10-weeks of in-store activity.
MediaCom was the media agency for the campaign.
In 2010, Northern Foods reported that a £5m ad campaign it ran for Goodfellas had contributed to a £9.5m first-half financial loss.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Design Director createselect Up to £65k, London (Greater)
- Quant Researcher-Immediate Start-Saudi Arabia-c50k Tax Free Elizabeth Norman International £40000 - £50000 per annum + Tax free and travel, Saudi Arabia
- Senior Brand Manager Salt £160 - £190 per day, Reading
- Senior Project Manager Digital Gurus £40000 - £45000 Per Annum, london
- Lead .NET (Sitecore) Developer Digital Gurus £50000 - £60000 Per Annum Bonus + Benefits Available, Central London
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media