Sky retains SapientNitro and Table19 on DM roster
BSkyB has retained SapientNitro and Table19 to work alongside its newly appointed below-the-line agency roster; Kittcat Nohr Nohr Digitas, Elvis and Inferno.
SapientNitro and Table19 will continue to work with Sky on its below-the-line marketing to help the TV and telecoms broadcaster promote its range of services to new and existing customers.
Earlier this month, Campaign revealed Elvis, which has worked with Sky on its digital marketing since last year, will add direct to its brief, while Kittcat Nohr Digitas and Inferno will be retained on Sky's roster for the first time.
The DM review began in March when Sky's procurement department sent requests for information to agencies.
Previously, Digital and Direct (DAD), which was acquired by SapientNitro in September 2011, was the only retained agency on Sky's direct business. Sky also worked with other direct agencies on a project basis.
Last February, Sky added Elvis and digital agency 20:20 its roster, ending its relationship with AKQA. Other agencies on Sky's roster include the ad agencies WCRS and Brothers & Sisters.
Stephen van Rooyen, managing director of Sky's sales and marketing group, said: "We already work with outstanding partners in the form of Sapient Nitro and Table 19, and have expanded our roster to access even more high-quality agency support.
"Sky is a growth company which is both reaching more homes and selling more subscription products to our existing customers. With a broadening of our content and products, we need to ensure we are effectively communicating our leadership to customers, particularly in today’s noisy media landscape."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- SapientNitro promotes Nigel Vaz to European MD
- An Idiot Abroad to take over Sky1
- Olympics send Sky's ad revenue into 10% decline in Q3
- Sapient Nitro grabs top slot in Marketing's 2012 digital agency leagues
- IAB Engage: Sky digital marketer on risks in the "age of the jerks"
- BSkyB divides £25m direct brief between three shops
- Trading Sales Mnager, major RTB platform Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + +20-30k bonus, London
- Agency digital trading desk Account Manager Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + agency bens, London
- SEO Account Director Ultimate Asset £45000 - £50000 per annum + agency bens, London
- Digital Account Manager - major group deals platform Ultimate Asset £35000 - £45000 per annum + +comm, London
- Digital Media Agency Account Director Ultimate Asset £50000 - £55000 per annum + agency bens, London
- Nature Valley awards integrated business to start-up
- LMFM challenges bakers to be Brave on World Baking Day
- Samsung strikes placement deal with The Wanted
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Jaguar readies global campaign for F-Type launch
- Proximity's Justin Vir joins Havas Worldwide London
What we can all learn from how Daft Punk won the web