Speedo kicks off digital ad review
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 01 November 2012 11:30AM
Speedo, the swimwear brand, is reviewing its digital account across the UK and Europe.
The brand has approached agencies directly and is expected to appoint an agency to focus on digital communications and its websites in the UK and Europe.
Speedo recently revealed that it plans to drive a deeper emotional connection with consumers as part of its three-year brand exercise.
The brand currently works with a number of agencies on its digital account, including Iris. The shop was behind a campaign that launched last year to encourage consumers to share their most memorable swims and develop an online community, complete with blogs, videos and photos.
The "unforgettable swims" campaign broke across digital, press, retail and promotional and focused on a dedicated website.
Speedo saw huge success at the London 2012 Olympic Games. Close to 60 per cent of gold medallists in the pool wore Speedos.Follow @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Client / Team Marketing Manager - Global Digital Marketing Brand Recruitment Revolution up to £45,000 per annum + 10% bonus,Pension,Medical,Dental, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager : Field Staff & In Store Activation : Global Sport Brand Dylan IRO £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Design Manager -SPORT - London - £50-60K Salt £50000 - £60000 per annum, London
- Director of Marketing, Design, London, £80k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £70000 - £80000 per annum, Benefits: +excellent benefits, London
- Tesco moves £90m media account to MediaCom
- Viacom pulls plug on C5 sales: more than 90 jobs to go
- Battersea's digital dog 'follows' shoppers in outdoor campaign
- Lego launches Facebook campaign that asks kids to create a kronkiwongi
- Pedigree launches global 'feed the good' campaign with BBDO
- Twitter hunts for UK agencies