Speedo kicks off digital ad review
Speedo, the swimwear brand, is reviewing its digital account across the UK and Europe.
The brand has approached agencies directly and is expected to appoint an agency to focus on digital communications and its websites in the UK and Europe.
Speedo recently revealed that it plans to drive a deeper emotional connection with consumers as part of its three-year brand exercise.
The brand currently works with a number of agencies on its digital account, including Iris. The shop was behind a campaign that launched last year to encourage consumers to share their most memorable swims and develop an online community, complete with blogs, videos and photos.
The "unforgettable swims" campaign broke across digital, press, retail and promotional and focused on a dedicated website.
Speedo saw huge success at the London 2012 Olympic Games. Close to 60 per cent of gold medallists in the pool wore Speedos.Follow @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- New Business Manager Gemini Search £45000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + car allowance, London
- Existing Sales & Promo Planner - NowTV Major Players £40000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Art Director Major Players £35000 - £42000 per annum, London
- Senior Digital Editor Major Players £250 - £300 per day, London
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- International Women's Day: "my gender is irrelevant" says Lisa Thomas
- Starcom MediaVest wins spice brand's multi-million euro account
- Omnicom Media Group buys Mobile5
- International Women's Day: 'I want to be me' says Mel Cruickshank