Stuart Archibald launches Archibald / Williams in Sydney
By Daniel Farey-Jones, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 05 November 2012 01:01PM
Stuart Archibald, one of the founders of AIS, is launching a new agency in Sydney together with planner Bram Williams.
The agency, Archibald / Williams, is launching with four clients: News Ltd, Sportingbet, Syngenta and charity White Ribbon.
Its proposition is focued on the mixture of two planning archetypes, brand and digital/direct/data, to form what Archibald / Williams calls a ‘strategic compound’.
Archibald worked with Williams in New York in his global role with AIS, which he left in November last year.
Archibald said: "I have always wanted to set up in Sydney and now is the time to do that … hopefully, London will not be too far away."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Account Director/SAM Beyond The Book £30000.00 - £37000.00 per annum, Oxfordshire
- Campaign Manager Ninesharp £25000 - £30000 per annum, West Sussex
- Senior Designer Purple Consultancy £250 per day, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Graphic Designer Ninesharp £25000 - £30000 per annum, West Sussex
- Want a tactical ad? Should have gone to Specsavers
- Greenpeace dresses up cats to help save tigers from extinction
- Maxus confirmed as world's fastest growing media agency
- Why 2014 won't be the year of mobile advertising
- Palestinian and Israeli bereaved families unite for 'anti-conflict' film
- ITV's Adam Crozier: 'Work to be done' after losing out to C4 during World Cup