Stuart Archibald launches Archibald / Williams in Sydney
By Daniel Farey-Jones, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 05 November 2012 01:01PM
Stuart Archibald, one of the founders of AIS, is launching a new agency in Sydney together with planner Bram Williams.
The agency, Archibald / Williams, is launching with four clients: News Ltd, Sportingbet, Syngenta and charity White Ribbon.
Its proposition is focued on the mixture of two planning archetypes, brand and digital/direct/data, to form what Archibald / Williams calls a ‘strategic compound’.
Archibald worked with Williams in New York in his global role with AIS, which he left in November last year.
Archibald said: "I have always wanted to set up in Sydney and now is the time to do that … hopefully, London will not be too far away."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Dutch Speaking Marketing Manager Ninesharp £35000 per annum, West London
- Comms Account Manager - BEAUTY FMCG Ultimate Asset £32000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014
- Sky boosts Sky AdSmart's targeting capabilities for advertisers
- 5 key trends from Dmexco 2014
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs