Grey London hires first planning head
Grey London has hired Adam & Eve/DDB's planning director, Leo Rayman, to the new role of head of planning.
Rayman will report to the chief strategy officer, Lucy Jameson, with whom he worked at DDB. He was the integrated strategy director on the Volkswagen business at DDB before he moved to Adam & Eve in 2011.
In addition, Grey has appointed two creative directors, Michael Jacovides and Darren Wright, who will report to the executive creative director, Nils Leonard.
At Grey, Jacovides will work on Hugo Boss. He was most recently at Bartle Bogle Hegarty, where he was a creative and content director working on clients including Levi’s, Johnnie Walker, Audi and Burberry.
Wright will work on Lucozade at Grey. He joins from Wieden & Kennedy London, where he was a creative director for nine years, working on clients such as Pizza Hut, Nokia, Honda and The Guardian.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Studio Manager (Creative, Design & Events) SixTwoFive On Application, Hertfordshire / London (Central), London (Greater) / Hertford, Hertfordshire
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Brand Recruitment negotiable, Hertfordshire
- Monetisation Manager Lipton Fleming £80000 - £100000 per annum + 20% bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Virgin Holidays launches digital Caribbean push
- Yahoo appoints Marc Bignell as head of trading for the EMEA region
- Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned for suggesting alcohol conquers boredom
- McCann picked to resurrect Homepride's Fred
- Radio Times: 50 years of Doctor Who covers
- McDonald's marks 40 years with charity ad