Arena scoops £2m ZSL media account
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 15 November 2012 08:00AM
The Zoological Society of London has hired Arena Media to manage the media account for ZSL London Zoo and ZSL Whipsnade Zoo.
The agency won the £2 million business after a pitch against undisclosed agencies. Initiative, the incumbent, did not repitch for the account. Targeted campaigns will roll out in March.
The win comes as London Zoo gears up for its new exhibit, Tiger Territory, which will open in spring 2013.
Rich Storton, the commercial and communications director at the ZSL, said: "Arena Media’s creativity and digital expertise shone out for us at the pitching stage. We were very impressed with their understanding of our business and their enthusiasm for our brands."
Chris Armond, the group business director at Arena Media, said: "This is a really exciting time to be taking on the account, and we’ll be working to engage family audiences across traditional and digital media."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Executive, FinTech, London, £35k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, Benefits: +excellent benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager - Charity Agency Twist Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, West End
- Qualitative Specialist Jarlett de Grouchy £35000 - £37000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Illustrator / Designer Red Sofa London £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Digital Associate Director - Worldwide leading agency Ultimate Asset £55000 - £60000 per annum + Great Company Benefits, London
- The man who made Grey matter
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Yorkshire Tea launches £5 million campaign
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- Eric Cantona to swim Channel if Brits agree Kronenbourg 1664 is best beer
- Beacons installed on 500 London buses by Exterion Media