Arena scoops £2m ZSL media account
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 15 November 2012 08:00AM
The Zoological Society of London has hired Arena Media to manage the media account for ZSL London Zoo and ZSL Whipsnade Zoo.
The agency won the £2 million business after a pitch against undisclosed agencies. Initiative, the incumbent, did not repitch for the account. Targeted campaigns will roll out in March.
The win comes as London Zoo gears up for its new exhibit, Tiger Territory, which will open in spring 2013.
Rich Storton, the commercial and communications director at the ZSL, said: "Arena Media’s creativity and digital expertise shone out for us at the pitching stage. We were very impressed with their understanding of our business and their enthusiasm for our brands."
Chris Armond, the group business director at Arena Media, said: "This is a really exciting time to be taking on the account, and we’ll be working to engage family audiences across traditional and digital media."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Manager, Integrated, £32,000 Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £32000 per annum, London
- Global Senior Brand Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £50000 - £55000 per annum + Car allowance and bonus, London
- Fastrack Graduate scheme - Recruitment Jarlett de Grouchy £18000 - £23000 per annum + £40k OTE in first year, London
- Global Managing Copy Editor Creative Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum, West London
- UX / Digital Strategist BrightLemon London 36K- 40K, London (Greater)
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote