Arena scoops £2m ZSL media account
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 15 November 2012 08:00AM
The Zoological Society of London has hired Arena Media to manage the media account for ZSL London Zoo and ZSL Whipsnade Zoo.
The agency won the £2 million business after a pitch against undisclosed agencies. Initiative, the incumbent, did not repitch for the account. Targeted campaigns will roll out in March.
The win comes as London Zoo gears up for its new exhibit, Tiger Territory, which will open in spring 2013.
Rich Storton, the commercial and communications director at the ZSL, said: "Arena Media’s creativity and digital expertise shone out for us at the pitching stage. We were very impressed with their understanding of our business and their enthusiasm for our brands."
Chris Armond, the group business director at Arena Media, said: "This is a really exciting time to be taking on the account, and we’ll be working to engage family audiences across traditional and digital media."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- The rear of the Apple Watch is more interesting than the face
- TV body Barb to track viewing via tablets
- Reebok Classics brand film champions 'Madchester' revival
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4
- Guardian launches three-tier membership scheme
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014