Arena scoops £2m ZSL media account
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 15 November 2012 08:00AM
The Zoological Society of London has hired Arena Media to manage the media account for ZSL London Zoo and ZSL Whipsnade Zoo.
The agency won the £2 million business after a pitch against undisclosed agencies. Initiative, the incumbent, did not repitch for the account. Targeted campaigns will roll out in March.
The win comes as London Zoo gears up for its new exhibit, Tiger Territory, which will open in spring 2013.
Rich Storton, the commercial and communications director at the ZSL, said: "Arena Media’s creativity and digital expertise shone out for us at the pitching stage. We were very impressed with their understanding of our business and their enthusiasm for our brands."
Chris Armond, the group business director at Arena Media, said: "This is a really exciting time to be taking on the account, and we’ll be working to engage family audiences across traditional and digital media."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Community Manager - £30-35k (Automotive) Digital Gurus £30000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits , Surrey
- Integrated Project Manager - Freelance Source £225 - £275 per day, London
- Campaign Manager - Poppy Lottery The Royal British Legion £30,000 plus £4,452 London weighting, Based at our offices near London Bridge
- Marketing Insight and Competitor Analysis Manager JV Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent benefits and bonus, West Yorkshire
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity