Tassimo hands European ad account to Mcgarrybowen
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 23 November 2012 10:17AM
Tassimo, the coffee-maker brand, has appointed Mcgarrybowen to handle its European advertising account.
The agency won the account following a four-way competitive pitch, which began in September. TWBA has been the incumbent on the account for the past three years.
The appointment strengthens Mcgarrybowen’s relationship with Tassimo’s parent company, Mondelez International. The agency picked up Mondelez’ advertising account for its Toblerone brand earlier this month.
Mcgarrybowen will support the global brand team on strategy and launch an advertising campaign for the coffee maker in spring next year.
Tassimo launched it last major ad campaign in 2009. The pre-Christmas campaign featured three men in festive jumpers enjoy different cups of coffee from one machine. The activity promoted the different blends and flavours that could be made by a Tassimo machine.
Roland Weening, vice president marketing and innovation global coffee at Mondelez, said: "The creation of a new communications idea is a key part of our ambitious plans for Tassimo in 2013 and beyond. Mcgarrybowen has delivered best in class strategic and creative thinking and we are excited about working together to bring this to life for Tassimo."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Client/Media Agency role -Business Director -Publishing Client Ultimate Asset £65000 - £70000 per annum + great benefits package, City of London
- Senior Agency Sales - Video Advertising Aspire £40000 - £60000 per annum + 50% commission, London
- Account Director - Off Oxford Street Agency Fill Recruitment to £55k + great benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 p.a., London (Central), London (Greater)
- Age UK launches 'no friends' ads in response to Facebook campaign
- Fold7 splits with Gocompare.com amid talk of Gio Compario's return
- Pizza Hut launches Classic Crust with TV campaign
- Lurpak rolls out jazz teaser by Juan Cabral
- Kate Robertson steps down from Havas
- Ronseal claims to ditch 'does exactly what it says on the tin' strapline