MPG Media Contacts scoops £2m Organix account
Organix, the organic children's food company, has appointed MPG Media Contacts to its £2m media planning and buying account, following the closure of The Media Shop earlier this year.
Organix launched a review of its media requirements in September and MPG Media Contacts will now be responsible for Organix's strategy, media planning and buying across online and offline media.
Initially, MPG Media Contacts has been tasked with deciding what Organix's marketing priorities should be in 2013, working alongside the brand's ad agency Delaney Lund Knox Warren Lowe.
A spokesman for Organix confirmed its media account will be worth around £2m in billings over the next 12 months.
Stephanie Hildon, marketing director, said: "We feel MPG Media Contacts really understands the Organix brand and our business, and they will really help us to inspire a lifelong love of good food with mums and babies everywhere."
Organix traditionally spends much of its marketing budget on parenting publications, but last year, DLKW Lowe created its first TV ad. The brand also uses digital marketing.
Natasha Murray, managing partner at MPG Media Contacts, said: "We had great chemistry with the team from Organix from the very start. We feel we have found a genuine partner and believe we can use the [MPG] Meaningful Brands proposition to give them differentiation in a very competitive market."
The Media Shop went into administration in August this year because it was unable to pay the debts it had built up, leaving more than 20 clients without a media agency. M2M has since picked up salad brand Florette.
MPG is currently involved in the £21m pitch for Associated British Foods, owner of bakery brand Kingsmill and clothing store Primark, and will be pitching against Maxus and the incumbent ZenithOptimedia this week.Follow @MaisieMcCabe
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- CRM Executive Ball & Hoolahan £30,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Senior Marketing Manager - Campaigns Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment To £60,000 plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- International Brand Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment To £55,000 plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Marketing Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40,000 - £43,000 plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Age UK launches 'no friends' ads in response to Facebook campaign
- Pizza Hut launches Classic Crust with TV campaign
- Fold7 splits with Gocompare.com amid talk of Gio Compario's return
- Lurpak rolls out jazz teaser by Juan Cabral
- Kate Robertson steps down from Havas
- Ronseal claims to ditch 'does exactly what it says on the tin' strapline