RBS in agency talks over corporate ads
The Royal Bank of Scotland Group is reviewing its corporate advertising account.
The review is being handled by RBS Group’s procurement department and is expected to form part of a due diligence process as it looks to restore its reputation.
A number of roster and non-roster agencies have been approached.
M&C Saatchi currently handles the business. Its retail bank business, the majority of which is focused on NatWest, is unaffected by the review.
Other agencies on the RBS roster include TBWA\Manchester, CST The Gate and CHI & Partners, which are also unaffected.
Recent headlines suggest the group may receive two separate fines, from the Financial Services Authority and the US regulators, for its alleged involvement in the Libor-fixing controversy.
Separately, RBS Group is reviewing its digital creative agency roster for its main consumer banking brands.
RBS Group and M&C Saatchi declined to comment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Account Director Major Players £45000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Marketing Coordinator /Communication Production Assistant - Mar Regan & Dean Recruitment Limited £25000 - £32000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- Marketing Executive - Marketing Communications Regan & Dean Recruitment Limited £25000 - £32000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Digital Account Executive Twist Recruitment £19000 - £22000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%