Campaign launches weekly iPad edition
Campaign makes its debut in a weekly iPad format this week with the launch of the Campaign app on Apple's App Store.
It is a joint venture between Haymarket's in-house development team and Kaldor Group, using Kaldor's Pugpig platform and HTML5 technology.
It's free to download for a trial period. Click to download.http://bit.ly/11ZCpQ4
The launch of the app is being supported by Newsworks, the newspaper marketing body.
Rufus Olins, the chief executive of Newsworks, said: "Newsworks is delighted to be partnering with Campaign on its app edition. It's a significant moment in the history of Campaign and reflects the changing ways all of us now read news and information."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Junior Web Designer AF Selection £16,000-£18,000, Nottingham
- Senior Strategist Direct Recruitment £70,000 - £80,000 + bens, Central London
- Data Analyst for Charity Agency Twist Recruitment £30000 - £38000 per annum + Bens, West End
- Account Director ATL creative agency Twist Recruitment £42000 - £46000 per annum + Bonus, West End
- Account Executive - Global Integrated Advertising Agency Twist Recruitment £21000 - £23000 per annum + Bonus, West End
- Nature Valley awards integrated business to start-up
- LMFM challenges bakers to be Brave on World Baking Day
- Samsung strikes placement deal with The Wanted
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Jaguar readies global campaign for F-Type launch
- Proximity's Justin Vir joins Havas Worldwide London