Campaign launches weekly iPad edition
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 06 December 2012 05:25PM
Campaign makes its debut in a weekly iPad format this week with the launch of the Campaign app on Apple's App Store.
It is a joint venture between Haymarket's in-house development team and Kaldor Group, using Kaldor's Pugpig platform and HTML5 technology.
It's free to download for a trial period. Click to download.http://bit.ly/11ZCpQ4
The launch of the app is being supported by Newsworks, the newspaper marketing body.
Rufus Olins, the chief executive of Newsworks, said: "Newsworks is delighted to be partnering with Campaign on its app edition. It's a significant moment in the history of Campaign and reflects the changing ways all of us now read news and information."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Project Executive Pitch Consultants £15000 - £19000 per annum, Warwickshire
- Marketing & Comms Executive Major Players £28000 - £35000 per annum, West Midlands
- Senior Designer Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Designer - UI Designer Zebra People £30000 - £40000 per annum + benefits, London
- Senior Copywriter - Conceptual, Charity, Direct Marketing Agency ADLIB Upto £50k, Bristol
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers