DDB Remedy picks up Novartis OTC launch
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 21 March 2013 08:00AM
Novartis, the pharmaceutical giant, has appointed DDB Remedy to handle the international roll-out of a new over-the-counter product.
The intermediary Hestbæk Consult handled the pitch, which began in November last year.
DDB Remedy, DDB’s health arm, will create a campaign for the product, dubbed "Project Cool", across Europe, the US and Asia. It is expected to target consumers and healthcare professionals.
The product is thought to relate to Novartis’ US high-strength pain-relief brand Excedrin. The tablet was recalled in the US last year after a series of faulty batches were distributed.
Novartis works with a number of agencies including DraftFCB London, Wunderman Switzerland and Grey Group.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager, Beauty Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000-£34000, London
- Programmatic Contractor Aspire £300 - £350 per day, London
- Qual Research Director Major Players £60000 - £80000 per annum, City of London
- Brand Innovation Manager FMCG Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£60K + Car Allowance + Bonus, Surrey
- Tesco moves £90m media account to MediaCom
- Viacom pulls plug on C5 sales: more than 90 jobs to go
- Battersea's digital dog 'follows' shoppers in outdoor campaign
- Lego launches Facebook campaign that asks kids to create a kronkiwongi
- Twitter hunts for UK agencies
- Pedigree launches global 'feed the good' campaign with BBDO