Driven speeds off with Vimto social media business
Vimto has appointed Driven to its social media account, previously handled by Lean Mean Fighting Machine.
Driven already works with Vimto on its advertising account and it is hoped that extending their relationship will align the brand’s social strategy more closely with its other marketing activity.
It is thought that Driven beat four other agencies to pick up the account in a competitive pitch process.
Driven’s "seriously mixed up fruit" ad campaign for Vimto has been credited with helping the soft drink almost double its sales in recent years.
Clare Pritchard, the brand manager at Vimto Soft Drinks, said: "We have an above-the-line campaign that’s loved by teens. It’s had over three million interactions on YouTube and helped our Facebook community grow to over 350,000 fans.
"As we’ll be investing in a significant TV and digital push soon, we want to ensure things are optimised socially. Driven’s plan to deliver this showed a deep understanding of what teens look for in social channels and how Vimto could show its unique personality.
"We can’t wait to see how it all comes to life."
LMFM started working with Vimto last year, after deciding to expand its use of digital.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Brand Comms Manager Major Players £45000 - £50000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Front End Developer fishtank £24000 - £27000 per annum, Bath
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Networking is never easier than in the queue for the toilet
- MEC appoints first head of programmatic strategy
- Blinkx losses sound alarm bells for those in online advertising
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot