BASF calls global advertising review
By Louise Ridley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 28 March 2013 08:00AM
BASF, the chemical giant, is reviewing its global corporate advertising after separating from Wieden & Kennedy Amsterdam, which had held the account since 2008.
The company, which posted profit before tax and minority interests of €6 billion (£5.1 billion) in 2012, has invited several agencies to pitch.
The winning shop will continue the ongoing "we create chemistry" campaign across 11 countries. The review is being handled by Anja Herb, the head of corporate brand strategy and implementation at BASF, from the company’s headquarters in Ludwigshafen, Germany.
Launched in 2010, "we create chemistry" was the first global repositioning for BASF, which was best known for producing magnetic cassette tapes.
The pitch does not affect BASF’s media business, held by Universal McCann.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Ad Ops Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - STRATEGIC CREATIVE B2B AGENCY Live Recruitment £32000 - £40000 per annum, Richmond upon Thames
- Senior Brand Manager - EMEA Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum, West Midlands
- Digital & eCRM Campaign Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)