BASF calls global advertising review
BASF, the chemical giant, is reviewing its global corporate advertising after separating from Wieden & Kennedy Amsterdam, which had held the account since 2008.
The company, which posted profit before tax and minority interests of €6 billion (£5.1 billion) in 2012, has invited several agencies to pitch.
The winning shop will continue the ongoing "we create chemistry" campaign across 11 countries. The review is being handled by Anja Herb, the head of corporate brand strategy and implementation at BASF, from the company’s headquarters in Ludwigshafen, Germany.
Launched in 2010, "we create chemistry" was the first global repositioning for BASF, which was best known for producing magnetic cassette tapes.
The pitch does not affect BASF’s media business, held by Universal McCann.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- E-Commerce Manager Stopgap £45000 per annum, South East England
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Ltd Negotiable, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London